Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Facts

Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:58 pm

I now issue a statement of fact and challenge any groupie to put forward a coherent..(i know some of you will have to look up that word) a coherent opposite point of view...........fact one. Swansea City are a far better team than City...fact two.Brendon Rogers is light years a better manager than Malky..fact three.our fan base is light years better than Swansea....life can be so unfair sometimes

Re: Facts

Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:05 pm

angelis49 wrote:I now issue a statement of fact and challenge any groupie to put forward a coherent..(i know some of you will have to look up that word) a coherent opposite point of view...........fact one. Swansea City are a far better team than City...fact two.Brendon Rogers is light years a better manager than Malky..fact three.our fan base is light years better than Swansea....life can be so unfair sometimes

I don't want to be pedantic but the only one of your points that could reliably be called a fact is the first one based on league positions.

Point 2 is merely opinion, a valid one, but certainly not a fact, particularly when Malky hasn't even had a season in charge of us yet and could yet scrape promotion (unlikely I will admit !). Brenda was hardly a runaway success at Reading or Watford :roll:

Point 3, our fan base is bigger: FACT. "Better" is pure opinion :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:10 pm

angelis49 wrote:I now issue a statement of fact and challenge any groupie to put forward a coherent..(i know some of you will have to look up that word) a coherent opposite point of view...........fact one. Swansea City are a far better team than City...fact two.Brendon Rogers is light years a better manager than Malky..fact three.our fan base is light years better than Swansea....life can be so unfair sometimes

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:20 pm

I noticed murphy that your main interests are football and beer...oh dear your not very intellectual are you

Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:57 pm

angelis49 wrote:I noticed murphy that your main interests are football and beer...oh dear your not very intellectual are you

You do know that the definition of stalking is 'unwanted attention'. Murphy didn't want you to view his profile, does he?

Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:28 pm

angelis49 wrote:I noticed murphy that your main interests are football and beer...oh dear your not very intellectual are you

Why is it that you always accuse people who disagree with you of lacking intelligence?

If you are an intellectual, would you be spelling "you're" as "your?"

Mr Troll, for your information, "you are" is shortened to "you're."

If you're a Cardiff City fan, you haven't shown it much. Here's a challenge for you (apart from improving your grasp of the English language): tell us all why you dislike CCFC's manager so much and also, who you would rather have in his place.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:30 pm

"Facts?"

Education needed for Mr Troll - and not just his spelling, either.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:34 pm

Swansea do have a better team than us yes.

The rest is bollocks.

Do you know how long a light year is? :roll: :roll:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:41 pm

SBF1 wrote:Swansea do have a better team than us yes.

The rest is bollocks.

Do you know how long a light year is? :roll: :roll:

Does he know f**k all, apart from how to be bitchy?

Really boring poster and proper bitter. Needs a doctor, if you ask me - or he can go on ccmb and fit right in (crawling with snipers, that one).

Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:24 am

You really dislike me don't you Nedd.......i don't know why i should try and help you but here goes.......if your going to hate try hating the words rather than the man or woman saying them,that way you may get closure

Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:26 am

fact...only wankers name a thread "Facts" :knob:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:16 am

Why is it that you always accuse people who disagree with you of lacking intelligence?.................My dearest Nedd in answer to your question,it is not always the case that i accuse people who disagree with me of lacking intelligence,if fact in some cases i have gone out of my way to praise a posting even if it held an opposite point of view to my own,i know you will be able to check the validity of what i just typed by going through copies you have made of all my posts you have saved.awwwwww bless......my command of the Queens English is second to none on here,i am willing to bet that i have the highest IQ on here,incidentally there was a time when i thought that you Nedd was very close to being my equal but you let your hatred for me blind you,stopping you from being a worthy opponent....i think i may have told you before but i guess its worth repeating because you constantly bring it up ad nauseum (Latin Nedd) .....i have a mental condition that has as one of its components a kind of word blindness if you will that at times make it almost impossible to stop the commas and the full stops and the occasional spelling mistakes from happening,but because of my command of the English language i am able to get my point of view on here coherently

Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:20 am

angelis49 wrote:You really dislike me don't you Nedd.......i don't know why i should try and help you but here goes.......if your going to hate try hating the words rather than the man or woman saying them,that way you may get closure

I don't blame him, it's probably because you come across as a right weird prick :lol:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:48 pm

angelis49 wrote:You really dislike me don't you Nedd.......i don't know why i should try and help you but here goes.......if your going to hate try hating the words rather than the man or woman saying them,that way you may get closure

Pay attention, gender bender.

Why do you assume it's hate? Look up the word "boredom" in a dictionary - and the word "your."

Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:56 pm

angelis49 wrote:Why is it that you always accuse people who disagree with you of lacking intelligence?.................My dearest Nedd in answer to your question,it is not always the case that i accuse people who disagree with me of lacking intelligence,if fact in some cases i have gone out of my way to praise a posting even if it held an opposite point of view to my own,i know you will be able to check the validity of what i just typed by going through copies you have made of all my posts you have saved.awwwwww bless......my command of the Queens English is second to none on here,i am willing to bet that i have the highest IQ on here,incidentally there was a time when i thought that you Nedd was very close to being my equal but you let your hatred for me blind you,stopping you from being a worthy opponent....i think i may have told you before but i guess its worth repeating because you constantly bring it up ad nauseum (Latin Nedd) .....i have a mental condition that has as one of its components a kind of word blindness if you will that at times make it almost impossible to stop the commas and the full stops and the occasional spelling mistakes from happening,but because of my command of the English language i am able to get my point of view on here coherently

See, there you go again, every time you post, you insult people. You'll have to show us a post when you praised someone, because I haven't noticed.

Mr Troll, your "condition" is rather deeper than you suggest. It's not just that you have a crap command of the only language you know, it's also that you can't stop being boring! You just continue, ad nauseum. Fair play, old girl, at least you spelt that correctly.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:18 pm

what do you expect me to bore people with all my intrests on a football forum?