Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

a question for the away fans

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:11 am

I haven't been to any away matches, only home (always take the kids)
Just wondering, which of the away grounds would you say you always look forward going to, whether it be a really good atmosphere?, or just a great ground in general.
Just wondering what our away fans opinions were of the other grounds
:ayatollah:

Re: a question for the away fans

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:18 am

6blubirds wrote:I haven't been to any away matches, only home (always take the kids)
Just wondering, which of the away grounds would you say you always look forward going to, whether it be a really good atmosphere?, or just a great ground in general.

i look forward to all away days, great days out with mates,always a cracking atmosphere generated by the travelling support
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:01 pm

saddam wrote:
6blubirds wrote:I haven't been to any away matches, only home (always take the kids)

i look forward to all away days, great days out with mates,always a cracking atmosphere generated by the travelling support
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree with this..

Aways are always much better than homes..

Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:06 pm

Every City fan seems to love Reading away.

League 1 and 2 away days was the bomb :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:19 pm

QPR, Millwall, West Brom I think would be my fav aways :ayatollah:
Dont enjoy going to Leeds anymore.
Will never forget my first away, chesterfield Amazing experience :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:34 pm

QPR for me, great ground and has an essence of Ninian about it
Plus, it's always edgy outside the ground ;)

Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:52 pm

eighty_8 wrote:QPR for me, great ground and has an essence of Ninian about it
Plus, it's always edgy outside the ground ;)

Its a loveable shithole with a cracking atmo, and like you say always an intersting time to be had :lol:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:16 pm

If you're looking for a safe starter, then Reading is a good one. I went there this season, on the Forum bus, with my son and we had a superb day out. Mind you, I think we could've gone anywhere on that bus and had a superb day out - even Newport (waits for abuse from Milly)!!!

Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:28 pm

WBA :ayatollah:
Portsmouth ;)
Bristol City :lol:
Plymouth :?
Millwall :o
Blackpool :P

Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:31 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

If you're looking for a safe starter, then Reading is a good one. I went there this season, on the Forum bus, with my son and we had a superb day out. Mind you, I think we could've gone anywhere on that bus and had a superb day out - even Newport (waits for abuse from Milly)!!!

Ah I remember you were embarassing your son, with some pretty shite boom boom music ;)
Remember him saying dad you in your 60s stop acting like a teenager :)
I can always book you on for Wembley Nedd :)

Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:52 pm

milly44 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Ah I remember you were embarassing your son, with some pretty shite boom boom music ;)

Just a bit of fun, fella.

Are we going to Wembley again? I'm not sure I can afford it. I'll ask my old boss (Fred Goodwin) if he wouldn't mind funding it for me.

"boom boom music?" - I played some quality ska and all sorts - and I'm 46, I'll have you know.

P.S. Nothing wrong with growing old disgracefully - plenty of Forum members will agree, I'm sure.

:lol:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:56 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
milly44 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Just a bit of fun, fella.

Are we going to Wembley again? I'm not sure I can afford it. I'll ask my old boss (Fred Goodwin) if he wouldn't mind funding it for me.

"boom boom music?" - I played some quality ska and all sorts - and I'm 46, I'll have you know.

P.S. Nothing wrong with growing old disgracefully - plenty of Forum members will agree, I'm sure.

:lol:

i know nedd i know :D

think of the shame I feel I have to live in the shithole. fuill of inbred mongos :o :oops:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:00 pm

That Bouncers programme did more damage to Newport than any GLC video ever could.

So much for the Ryder Cup. Has Newport reaped any benefits from that? It's not apparent if it has and that's a real shame, because people were expecting it to.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:16 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:That Bouncers programme did more damage to Newport than any GLC video ever could.

So much for the Ryder Cup. Has Newport reaped any benefits from that? It's not apparent if it has and that's a real shame, because people were expecting it to.

GLC are class :D

any benefits - plenty of people claiming them thats about it Nedd.
popped into town yesterday its 'like a ghost town, all the shops are being closed down'
even your average bog standard, next, boots, topshop, burtons etc, are or already have all closed.
unless you want a f*cking american coffee or a birthday card its shit :cry:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:19 pm

milly44 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:That Bouncers programme did more damage to Newport than any GLC video ever could.

GLC are class :D

any benefits - plenty of people claiming them thats about it Nedd.
popped into town yesterday its 'like a ghost town, all the shops are being closed down'
even your average bog standard, next, boots, topshop, burtons etc, are or already have all closed.
unless you want a f*cking american coffee or a birthday card its shit :cry:

Sounds just like the lovely, sunny, market town of Neath. I'll be running the gauntlet, shortly, to pick my kids up.