Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Playoffs

Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:13 am

I really believe we will go up through the playoffs this season,theres a long way to go yet,we also got the experience so lets stick toghether and get behind malkey and the team

Re: Playoffs

Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:16 am

Good to see such optimism keano. In fairness we played some nice stuff on Tuesday first half but tired in the second half. This I feel will cost us. No strengthening and the lads will get even more tired with games coming thick and fast. 10th at best I'd say.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:39 am

got to keep faith in the team, you cant just give up when theres lots of points to play for, we have had our blip now we move on to the prem :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:56 am

keano wrote:got to keep faith in the team, you cant just give up when theres lots of points to play for, we have had our blip now we move on to the prem :ayatollah:

Blip?...Slump more like..same old same old, we`re going nowhere.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:57 am

i really hope im wrong but i think we got no chance of reaching the playoffs,hard saying that with us just being a point outside but all the players are shattered,other sides have worked out our style(reason of our bad run) and our bench is weak so we ve got no options

Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:57 am

have faith mate we cant just all give up now we are in a great position a late charge is on the cards