Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

For the attention of Gavlar

Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:56 am

My dear Gavlar.i noticed on one of your rare postings you called me a troll,i must admit to all that read this posting,i have no idea what a troll is,so i don't know whether to be flatted or insulted by you calling me a troll,one thing does accure to me however,lets say i was a female could i reasonably assume that troll was an abbreviation for trollop,that being the case i would ask for an immediate retraction on your part,that of course assuming i was a she,if i was a he on the other hand...well Gavlar when we meet up sometime perhaps you will tell me ......should i be flattered or insulted ?...oh one last thing when we do meet i will have my twin blue_sword1899 with me..he or she just loves to eat.oops i mean meet new people

Re: For the attention of Gavlar

Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:46 am

This is a troll ,http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:50 am

Xcasual wrote:This is a troll ,http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:45 am

Your writing method would be more suited to Dear Deidre, and I regards to my 'rare postings' at least I try to stay on topic with the forums intent.
Maybe one day I'll be as active as you on the forum, rambling on about total nonsense.

I'm off to drink a bottle of bleach to wash down a box of dishwasher tablets to help cleanse my soul of any memory of this conversation with you. Peace.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:55 am

:lol: :lol:
Gavlar wrote:Your writing method would be more suited to Dear Deidre, and I regards to my 'rare postings' at least I try to stay on topic with the forums intent.
Maybe one day I'll be as active as you on the forum, rambling on about total nonsense.

I'm off to drink a bottle of bleach to wash down a box of dishwasher tablets to help cleanse my soul of any memory of this conversation with you. Peace.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:44 pm

Please Gavlar could you hold back on ending it all until we do meet up,im sure blue_sword1899 and myself could think of something more inventive than drinking bleach

Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:49 pm

Gavlar wrote:Your writing method would be more suited to Dear Deidre, and I regards to my 'rare postings' at least I try to stay on topic with the forums intent.

:lol:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:48 pm

angelis49 wrote:Please Gavlar could you hold back on ending it all until we do meet up,im sure blue_sword1899 and myself could think of something more inventive than drinking bleach

Are you seriously threatening me on an Internet forum! Excuse me if I don't go hide.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:38 pm

Gavlar wrote:
angelis49 wrote:Please Gavlar could you hold back on ending it all until we do meet up,im sure blue_sword1899 and myself could think of something more inventive than drinking bleach

Are you seriously threatening me on an Internet forum! Excuse me if I don't go hide.

I thought angelis49 and porksword1899 were the same person - Mr Troll suggested such a while ago.

I find it very sad that a supposed CCFC fan should threaten another on a CCFC website, purely because of a difference of opinion.

Very sad, very poorly typed and a load of errors, yet he always claims to be more intelligent than every person who disagrees with him. I've never known any Cardiff City fan to be this bitter, so I'm guessing, in truth, he's a bitter, smalltown Jack. Apologies to Reeco, 64JACK and scotsjack, because they're sound.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:31 am

Are you seriously threatening me on an Internet forum! Excuse me if I don't go hide...............................my dearest Galvar i was not threatening you, i was hoping that you would consider meeting up with me and my twin and going for a beer or two,surly preferable to swallowing bleach my dear fellow

Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:43 am

You know Nedd you really must try and control your hatred of me,as for threating people on here,i would only say this, how in gods name could i ever locate the person i have suppose to have threaten,,could it be Nedd,now i want you to think about this,could it be i was only pulling the gentleman's leg,revolutionary concept i agree Nedd but possible don't you think.......one last think for your little brain to think about...it is said that love and hate is divided by the thinest of twine..one very last thing Nedd ,if it was love you had for me would i have to be a woman or a man....i need to know Nedd

Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:05 am

angelis49 wrote:You know Nedd you really must try and control your hatred of me,as for threating people on here,i would only say this, how in gods name could i ever locate the person i have suppose to have threaten,,could it be Nedd,now i want you to think about this,could it be i was only pulling the gentleman's leg,revolutionary concept i agree Nedd but possible don't you think.......one last think for your little brain to think about...it is said that love and hate is divided by the thinest of twine..one very last thing Nedd ,if it was love you had for me would i have to be a woman or a man....i need to know Nedd

Adam tbh your becomming a bit of a tit for someone whos suppost to be a rep for the people of THE GURNOS i wouldnt be supprised if when your lingering about merthyr someone lays you out, ive seen you about many times so im sure others have seen you :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:08 am

Gavlar wrote:

Still there gav :lol: i bet hes run off.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:04 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
angelis49 wrote:You know Nedd you really must try and control your hatred of me,as for threating people on here,i would only say this, how in gods name could i ever locate the person i have suppose to have threaten,,could it be Nedd,now i want you to think about this,could it be i was only pulling the gentleman's leg,revolutionary concept i agree Nedd but possible don't you think.......one last think for your little brain to think about...it is said that love and hate is divided by the thinest of twine..one very last thing Nedd ,if it was love you had for me would i have to be a woman or a man....i need to know Nedd

Adam tbh your becomming a bit of a tit for someone whos suppost to be a rep for the people of THE GURNOS i wouldnt be supprised if when your lingering about merthyr someone lays you out, ive seen you about many times so im sure others have seen you :ayatollah:

You dont seriously think this is MG do you?

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:09 am

polo wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Polo its def not Adam/MG/Angry man.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:43 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
Gavlar wrote:

Still there gav :lol: i bet hes run off.

/pops his head up front behind his chair 'is he/she/it gone yet'

I acceot your offer to meet for a beer, before the next home game, I generally get to the foresters about an hour prior to kick off, I will be sitting in the back room near the bandits, just ask for Gavin, I'll more than likely be with a few lads from the Troedyrhiw area, be nice to make your and your friends acquaintance.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:45 am

I acceot your offer to meet for a beer, before the next home game, I generally get to the foresters about an hour prior to kick off, I will be sitting in the back room near the bandits, just ask for Gavin, I'll more than likely be with a few lads from the Troedyrhiw area, be nice to make your and your friends acquaintance.

Gavlar

My dear Gavlar.....i have received some rather upsetting news that will prevent me from taking up your very kind offer of buying me a pint of the Foresters finest ale,i hope i will one day,rekindle our new form friendship and maybe offer to buy you a beer at a venue of your choosing .......regards. Angelis

Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:47 am

Just name the place, it would be my pleasure to attend.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:54 am

Good luck Gavlar matey.
Amazed reading this topic but hey ho!!!!
Hope it all gets sorted ,

I don't tend read any posts u put up now cos I'm to busy looking at your avatar :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , fantastic mate!!

Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:56 am

LutonBluebird wrote:Good luck Gavlar matey.

I don't tend read any posts u put up now cos I'm to busy looking at your avatar :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , fantastic mate!!

I did it just for you buddy, felt guilty you had no eye candy

Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:35 am

Forever Blue wrote:
polo wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Polo its def not Adam/MG/Angry man.

I know it isnt mate. Not his posting style.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:44 am

Gavlar wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:Good luck Gavlar matey.

I did it just for you buddy, felt guilty you had no eye candy

Top man :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Took me a while to translate that into English, due to the fact that it's done a la angelis49/porksword1899/swansealad69.

I don't hate you, old girl, I just feel sorry for you.

Yet again, you are guilty of questioning my intelligence in a mess of words that are mistyped/misspelt. You suggest, though, that there is an element of humour in your posts but, genius that you are (not), it has passed us all by.

It's minutes now since you last slated the Cardiff City manager, so please hurry up so that we can enjoy your "humour" for the umpteenth time.

P.S. I am happily married to a woman and we have three children, so go and "cruise" somewhere else, if that's what you're into.