Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF CARDIFF NO ONE LIKES US, WE DO/DONT CARE?

Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:26 am

I have to say I'm a little bit Pissed off when you see other clubs signing more players who have signed loads anyway like blackpool

no one wants to come to us
simple as that, we've got the money,

then again maybe we havent and just want to buy young players to sell on for profit

Re: CARDIFF CARDIFF NO ONE LIKES US, WE DO/DONT CARE?

Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:35 am

They signed dobbie and we signed Lawrence , I bet we spent more.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:42 am

2blue2handle wrote:They signed dobbie and we signed Lawrence , I bet we spent more.

True,

we can just pretend we signed a new striker and go back to playing miller and earnshaw together, even though it never worked, (expect the unexpected) :lol:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:49 am

I don't predict miller and earnie playing together at any point.

I think we will see more of mason, miller and rudy than earnie.

I still think miller and mason are by far out best pair when played together upfront

Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:53 am

2blue2handle wrote:I don't predict miller and earnie playing together at any point.

I think we will see more of mason, miller and rudy than earnie.

I still think miller and mason are by far out best pair when played together upfront

well it's worked best upto now , i've not enjoyed watching rudy makes me nervous, would like to see more of earnshaw, hopefully millers injury is a blessing in disguise and he comes back on form fully charged. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:55 am

Away this weekend is understand one upfront but next he game I'd prefer rudy than one upfront.
Rudy did ok when he came on wed, nothing amazing but did a job

Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:53 am

2blue2handle wrote:They signed dobbie and we signed Lawrence , I bet we spent more.

We spent more, they spent better.