Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We are one point off............

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:15 pm

A place in the play offs. Am I disappointed with the last 3 home games? You bet your life I am!!!!!! We could have cemented our place in the play offs for sure yes we could have however form has dipped as we all know.

Whats needed now is total backing of the boys. Are they missing depth of squad? You bet they are. Are things going against us? Youf bet they are, but we have to give the boys 110% support if we fail we go again next year. At the end of the day its our club and we support it through thick and thin. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: We are one point off............

Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:03 am

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:A place in the play offs. Am I disappointed with the last 3 home games? You bet your life I am!!!!!! We could have cemented our place in the play offs for sure yes we could have however form has dipped as we all know.

Whats needed now is total backing of the boys. Are they missing depth of squad? You bet they are. Are things going against us? Youf bet they are, but we have to give the boys 110% support if we fail we go again next year. At the end of the day its our club and we support it through thick and thin. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
AND WHAT'S THE BET IT'LL BE 4 POINTS BY SUNDAY,AND THEN 7 PTS THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND. WE'LL WIN ONE,MAYBE 2 OUT OF THE GAMES WE HAVE LEFT.FINISHING 10TH COME THE END OF THE SEASON.