Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DEALING WITH A BAD RESULT ?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:22 pm

how long are you pissed off for ? 10 mins or 2 days ? and have you people around you who dont make it any easier like working with 10 jacks :shock: i work nights for the n.h.s making sure kids dont get infected b4 there ops, theres a gang of 6, 2 filos, a spaniard an irishman and a brummie. beetween them they would not know what offside meant :lol: so after last nights late goal i can sulk and curse in my own world for an hour, oh the joys of being a city fan :ayatollah:

Re: DEALING WITH A BAD RESULT ?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:25 pm

inthebowls wrote:how long are you pissed off for ? 10 mins or 2 days ? and have you people around you who dont make it any easier like working with 10 jacks :shock: i work nights for the n.h.s making sure kids dont get infected b4 there ops, theres a gang of 6, 2 filos, a spaniard an irishman and a brummie. beetween them they would not know what offside meant :lol: so after last nights late goal i can sulk and curse in my own world for an hour, oh the joys of being a city fan :ayatollah:

Within the first 8 hrs, I usually stay off here if we have lost as I dont think people would like what I would say. :lol:
Then I think a bit more.
It takes 48hrs of me moaning to everyone.
I dont buy any papers with Cardiff in the following day if we lose and never buy the Sunday papers if we lose.
After 48 hrs I cant wait for the next match. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:28 pm

inthebowls wrote:how long are you pissed off for ? 10 mins or 2 days ? and have you people around you who dont make it any easier like working with 10 jacks :shock: i work nights for the n.h.s making sure kids dont get infected b4 there ops, theres a gang of 6, 2 filos, a spaniard an irishman and a brummie. beetween them they would not know what offside meant :lol: so after last nights late goal i can sulk and curse in my own world for an hour, oh the joys of being a city fan :ayatollah:

Till the next morning :ayatollah:
Once I've vented my anger out on someone at work, like u matey I work nights as u know.
Dont know any jacks so that helps, all Liverpool fans and Luton fans in my work.

Although this morning our new Fresh Foods manager came in and said u were unlucky last night.
Yeah gutted I said, turns out he is a Coventry fan :o :o :o

He did say....at least your not going down and u can fill your stadium which made me smile

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:32 pm

I go home kick f**k out of the dog , everyone stays out of my way for the rest of the day or night depending on what day the games on, Here i relieve alot of anger inside as it hurts :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:34 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

I go home kick f**k out of the dog , everyone stays out of my way for the rest of the day or night depending on what day the games on, Here i relieve alot of anger inside as it hurts :ayatollah:

:o :shock: :o :shock: :o

I was starting to like you. :cry:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

:lol:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:23 pm

hey sam
i can do what i normally do, text you and voice my opinion, aint got luton or annis number so its just you mate,
you can imagine what its like for me they all brighton fans and when i get 1000 of em in one go i usually lose the battle, gonna set all the palace fans on em next week, had a swansea shirt in today too, he was eying up my car with all the city stuff in the back window, still think he was jealous cos he had an old fiesta.
speak soon mate

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:26 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

:lol:

:old: :old: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:31 pm

A couple of hours. Then i think of people who are having a bad time, or who are in a difficult situation, & i think to mysely, " its only a game, their for the grace of god go I". Works every time! ;) :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: