Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

KADEEM HARRIS v COVENTRY

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Great movement and pace down the flank at half time....To draw the 50/50 tickets

Looked sharp fair play :o

:ayatollah:

Re: KADEEM HARRIS v COVENTRY

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:02 pm

wigstar wrote:Great movement and pace down the flank at half time....To draw the 50/50 tickets

Looked sharp fair play :o

:ayatollah:

:lol:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:46 pm

What is the point in getting a new player in and not giving him a chance :x :x

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:48 pm

johnnyjan4-69 wrote:What is the point in getting a new player in and not giving him a chance :x :x

Because he sits in the youth now :shock:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:59 am

The team is crying out for width and pace. Kadeem has both. No harm in giving him 20 mins off the bench and see how he goes.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:47 am

we will when its not possible to make the playoffs hes young and one for the future

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:48 am

keano wrote:we will when its not possible to make the playoffs hes young and one for the future

You state he's one for the future but if things turn right for the club we could possibly be in the prem next year. So what I'm trying to say is that malky thinks he's prem quality! So why not give him a crack now in the championship

Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:18 pm

i agree
we gave Joe Mason a chance at the start of the season and look whats happened there :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:36 pm

:ayatollah: IMO every squad player deserves a go even if it is 10 mins as a sub,It's all well and good watching a player in training but some players excel when they get a shot so come on Malky give the squad players a go .....what have we got to lose!,nobody is saying take off whitts or whoever after 20 mins and stick a squad player on,just make em feel they are part of the team,I am sure there are many squad players who will be glad to work for their money.Come on Malky do the right thing get em all involved :ayatollah: