Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BURKEY

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:36 pm

What a Player he was for us, hope he aint gonna cause havoc for us on Sunday, Would love to see him still with us :ayatollah:

Re: BURKEY

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:36 pm

BlueCheg wrote:What a Player he was for us, hope he aint gonna cause havoc for us on Sunday, Would love to see him still with us :ayatollah:

Naylor marked him out the game at our place

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:37 pm

He was awful at the CCS so lets hope for a repeat of that as he has been on form this season, more assists than anyone else in the league.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:43 pm

BlueCheg wrote:What a Player he was for us, hope he aint gonna cause havoc for us on Sunday, Would love to see him still with us :ayatollah:

Cheggers, I was a big fan of his. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Hes been playing some blinders for them i know that for sure. and is the league leader on setting up goals :o one that got away i guess due to the skint flints letting yet another good player worth a few million run there contract down :cry:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:59 pm

Youve got a short memory mate he was shite last season

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:09 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Hes been playing some blinders for them i know that for sure. and is the league leader on setting up goals :o one that got away i guess due to the skint flints letting yet another good player worth a few million run there contract down :cry:

On his day Burke was quality. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Hes been playing some blinders for them i know that for sure. and is the league leader on setting up goals :o one that got away i guess due to the skint flints letting yet another good player worth a few million run there contract down :cry:

On his day Burke was quality. :ayatollah:

he,s looked tired at times lately annis.still puts a shift in though

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:30 pm

Jtc what was your opinion of his performance against us at the CCS?

Also what do you think of his crossing?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:16 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Jtc what was your opinion of his performance against us at the CCS?

i didn,t see the game at ccs so i,ll have to go by what i read and that was that he was poor.his crossing .mmmm.sometimes he,s good,he set two up on sat but sometimes he don,t beat the first man with his cross.i like him even though he wastes the ball at times.you going sunday?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:25 pm

jtc wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Jtc what was your opinion of his performance against us at the CCS?

i didn,t see the game at ccs so i,ll have to go by what i read and that was that he was poor.his crossing .mmmm.sometimes he,s good,he set two up on sat but sometimes he don,t beat the first man with his cross.i like him even though he wastes the ball at times.you going sunday?

It was strange at the CCS as we had naylor playing who got a lot of stick last season and has struggled with wingers, I expected Burke to batter him but he hardly had a touch.

He has his days though, a good player not worth the 20k he wanted here maybe.
I'm not going, actually st Andrews is one of few I haven't been to either but funds dictate at the moment.

Both our form is awful so should be an awful...... So bound to be a Belter :lol:
Give us a report after the game :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:31 pm

bluewilba wrote:

Naylor marked him out the game at our place

Yep he did, dont think hes played since though :lol:
Will he play Naylor again sunday maybe..

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:36 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
jtc wrote:

It was strange at the CCS as we had naylor playing who got a lot of stick last season and has struggled with wingers, I expected Burke to batter him but he hardly had a touch.

He has his days though, a good player not worth the 20k he wanted here maybe.
I'm not going, actually st Andrews is one of few I haven't been to either but funds dictate at the moment.

Both our form is awful so should be an awful...... So bound to be a Belter :lol:
Give us a report after the game :ayatollah:

i will luke.we were awesome against boro in parts.play like that and we,ll win.if we play like we did in the 2nd half v pompey from what iv heard and you,ll beat us.yes funds dictating here too.no away games for me at the moment.bills come first.you ,re still handily placed.you have had a good season.i hope mm gets the time he deserves.sunday will decide nothing league wise.its that tight .right to the wire job i reckon

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:44 pm

I agree with all that to be honest, Sunday decides nothing but will give the edge to someone.
It wouldn't surprise me if both of us make it.... At the same time if neither did :lol:

Many twists to come.

Oh one last question, thoughts on Marlon King? And have they changed since the start of the season?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:49 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I agree with all that to be honest, Sunday decides nothing but will give the edge to someone.
It wouldn't surprise me if both of us make it.... At the same time if neither did :lol:

Many twists to come.

Oh one last question, thoughts on Marlon King? And have they changed since the start of the season?

Punches girl in the eye
got caught now hes doing time,
they split his ring, in D-wing,
there all bummin Marlon King.....

SCUM is my answer 2b2h

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:57 pm

Burkey has been absolute quality this season. He has more number of assists in the league than any other player this season!

We miss him massively, especially with our lack of width in the side. I still don't understand what Conway has to do to get a game though!!!

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:58 pm

jaybothroyd wrote:Burkey has been absolute quality this season. He has more number of assists in the league than any other player this season!

We miss him massively, especially with our lack of width in the side. I still don't understand what Conway has to do to get a game though!!!

MM doesn't like Scottish players :cry:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:26 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I agree with all that to be honest, Sunday decides nothing but will give the edge to someone.

Many twists to come.

marlon king?awkward one luke.when we singed him(mcliesh got him)i thought do we need this type of fellow down here.?Tbf he got panned in the cup by our fans last season.i suppose with all the crap going on and players leaving it has made a few more fans a little more forgiving :lol: I have to say he has lead by example on the pitch and chris wood reckoned he helped him a lot on/off the pitch.my own thoughts are i suppose every one deserves a second chance so as someone who is a christian (or trying to live like one)i have to accept what he,s done is in the past.i felt uneasy at first though.another thing is i believe he went not guilty and tried to appeal.only he and the girl know if he did do anything.by going not guilty i,d assume he feels that he,s innocent unless it was done for show.i,ll post a song the fans sing about him now and then.its to the tune of my old mans a dustman.oh cheryl coles a stunner she wears a red g-string.and when she goes out nightclubbing she hides from marlon king

Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:54 pm

If Andrew Taylor is our player chosen to mark him, we are in serious trouble, I reckon.

Prepare for a 4-0 defeat, at least.