Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Im still reasonably happy

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Im not at all interested in this season to be honest. i stick to my original happy with a mid table finish.
But i will be judging the board and malky from the summer onwards :ayatollah:
Patience is whats needed

Re: Im still reasonably happy

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:13 pm

I agree.

We should have a 24hrs forum amnesty after each game. I was screaming blue murder last night but in the cold light of day..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:19 pm

llan bluebird wrote:I agree.

We should have a 24hrs forum amnesty after each game. I was screaming blue murder last night but in the cold light of day..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Im far from happy watching shit performances but i remind myself that cardiff city dont have any more right to promotion as other championship clubs after the building at the start of the season..

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:21 pm

llan bluebird wrote:I agree.

Polo will be on later, not much chance of that, the original grim reaper :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:26 pm

jinks-rct wrote:Im not at all interested in this season to be honest. i stick to my original happy with a mid table finish.
Patience is whats needed

That is a bit misleading to be honest. Otherwise we'd all stay at home. It has been an interesting season, with a Wembley performance, and in touching distance of Play Offs. Quite frankly, this season has been a REAL eye opener!

Think BigGwyn should have held back that almighty arse licking Malky speech though untill a time when it's needed! :lol:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:40 pm

Merlin wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:Im not at all interested in this season to be honest. i stick to my original happy with a mid table finish.
Patience is whats needed

That is a bit misleading to be honest. Otherwise we'd all stay at home. It has been an interesting season, with a Wembley performance, and in touching distance of Play Offs. Quite frankly, this season has been a REAL eye opener!

Think BigGwyn should have held back that almighty arse licking Malky speech though untill a time when it's needed! :lol:

What i mean is i expected a mid table finish when i saw what we had left from last season and a new manager joining.
Why stay at home? i watched city through the 80s and 90s and at times we were utter shite most didnt have expectations but lots of fans still went ..

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:42 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Merlin wrote:
Patience is whats needed

What i mean is i expected a mid table finish when i saw what we had left from last season and a new manager joining.
Why stay at home? i watched city through the 80s and 90s and at times we were utter shite most didnt have expectations but lots of fans still went ..

I pretty much go along with this.

This season was all about rebuilding and we got the bonus of one of my best days at footy in the League Cup Final AND a challenge for the play-offs.

I'll judge Malky next season when he's had chance to ship out Dave Jones' leftovers, and bring the players in that he needs to strengthen the SQUAD.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:50 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:
Merlin wrote:
Patience is whats needed

I pretty much go along with this.

This season was all about rebuilding and we got the bonus of one of my best days at footy in the League Cup Final AND a challenge for the play-offs.

I'll judge Malky next season when he's had chance to ship out Dave Jones' leftovers, and bring the players in that he needs to strengthen the SQUAD.

Exactly.. why these fans think we have a right to compete with teams in the top six this season is beyond me.