Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Booing, having opinions and disagreements

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:44 pm

There is a lot being said at the moment about our form and our right to say what we feel !! To me that isn't a problem because its football and we discuss it. We argue over it, after all we are all Managers aren't we ?

If someone wants to boo that is his right, he pays his way if he feels he is not getting the performance he has a right to say what he wants, because after all we Clap after a good performance so why not give displeasure when we are not so good. After the Cup Final the team had the plaudits of the whole Country and rightly so.

Some will say its Swansea this Swansea that they should not be posting on here and we should not be talking about them, its a Cardiff Forum why aren't we discussing Cardiff City ? But then again some then moan if its not what they want to here about the Bluebirds. But this is a Forum and it gives some of us a chance to air our frustrations instead of taking it out on the Wife. Is this a Forum where we can only say Cardiff City are fantastic and what a wonderful performance it was last night and the reason why we lost was the Ref. And Malky is so unlucky at the moment. Oh and Swansea are shit and there fans should be banned be cause they upset some on here who feel they are taking the piss out of everyone.

This Forum is about views, humour, and yes vent your anger at what you feel. So what i am saying if i want to slate Malky that is my right, give me your reasons to why you think i am wrong. But don't tell me i am an embarrassment to the Club and i am not a proper supporter because i am.

Re: Booing, having opinions and disagreements

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:47 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:There is a lot being said at the moment about our form and our right to say what we feel !! To me that isn't a problem because its football and we discuss it. We argue over it, after all we are all Managers aren't we ?

If someone wants to boo that is his right, he pays his way if he feels he is not getting the performance he has a right to say what he wants, because after all we Clap after a good performance so why not give displeasure when we are not so good. After the Cup Final the team had the plaudits of the whole Country and rightly so.

Some will say its Swansea this Swansea that they should not be posting on here and we should not be talking about them, its a Cardiff Forum why aren't we discussing Cardiff City ? But then again some then moan if its not what they want to here about the Bluebirds. But this is a Forum and it gives some of us a chance to air our frustrations instead of taking it out on the Wife. Is this a Forum where we can only say Cardiff City are fantastic and what a wonderful performance it was last night and the reason why we lost was the Ref. And Malky is so unlucky at the moment. Oh and Swansea are shit and there fans should be banned be cause they upset some on here who feel they are taking the piss out of everyone.

This Forum is about views, humour, and yes vent your anger at what you feel. So what i am saying if i want to slate Malky that is my right, give me your reasons to why you think i am wrong. But don't tell me i am an embarrassment to the Club and i am not a proper supporter because i am.

your just a plastic,the type of supporter our club dont need :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:There is a lot being said at the moment about our form and our right to say what we feel !! To me that isn't a problem because its football and we discuss it. We argue over it, after all we are all Managers aren't we ?

Well Said Steve, even if we disagree, that does not make you any less a supporter, its your opinion of the manager/players/owners etc and you should be respected for it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Well said :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: