Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" SO WHAT MANAGER HAS £5 MILL TO SPEND, BUT "

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:24 pm

" SO WHAT MANAGER HAS £5 MILL TO SPEND, BUT DOESNT SPEND ANY OF IT ? "

YET IN OCTOBER HE STATES 3 TIMES PUBLICLY IF WE WANT TO GO UP WE NEED MORE PLAYERS/STRENGTHENING ?

Goes to Malaysia for a few days/gets a new contract/then we sign no one. Hmm

This is not a go at Malky, as I support him, but SOMETHING DOES NOT ADD UP ?
I honestly want answers.

Re: " SO WHAT MANAGER HAS £5 MILL TO SPEND, BUT "

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Is he keeping his kitty for this term so when he gets nexts years budget to add to it he can go hell for leather?

Either way I agree with u Annis this is a big chance passed by...

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:29 pm

aj1927 wrote:Is he keeping his kitty for this term so when he gets nexts years budget to add to it he can go hell for leather?

Either way I agree with u Annis this is a big chance passed by...

When your 3rd in the league and 2pts off top ? sounds a bit weird to me.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:30 pm

What if they said we have 5m from ST sales and the cup run and you can use it now in January or in the summer but there will be no further funds?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Either he spends this 5mil next season, or he has lied through his teeth to us. Still reckon if he had spent that 5 mil in Jan on 4/5 class players we'd be doing well, would have sparked the comfortable workhorses into life.

The lack of rotation is killing us, players like McNaugton,Cowie etc aren't trying their best because they know their spot is safe, FFS Malky use players like Blake and Kiss more and the fitness levels will rise ( which he will bum ) and the performances will be better, need to keep players alert or they'll slip up. Rotation is a staple of the modern game but he doesn't seem to get it. No idea how.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:34 pm

2blue2handle wrote:What if they said we have 5m from ST sales and the cup run and you can use it now in January or in the summer but there will be no further funds?

Sorry Luke, no matter what you say it all does not add up and I think there is to much bull shit in the club still.
Luke, we later had over £3 mill from the Carling Cup.

But I will be turning up week in week out to cheer them on, no matter what :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:What if they said we have 5m from ST sales and the cup run and you can use it now in January or in the summer but there will be no further funds?

Sorry Luke, no matter what you say it all does not add up and I think there is to much bull shit in the club still.

But I will be turning up week in week out to cheer them on, no matter what :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

again forever blue where did this 5mill figure come from? I made after a thread earlier as people were mentioning Malky would be given 20mill back in the summer, again where did that figure come from??

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:38 pm

No one from the board ever said we would spend anything though Annis, well not publicly anyway.
MM and people from other clubs are the only ones to say we made bids.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:38 pm

annis im totaly fuc...g disappointed weve not added to the squad ,and he wont rotate our squad to give some a rest ,last night turner was shagged by the 35th minute taylor was also looking legless as was gunarson , i dont blame the players it is 100% malky s fault i will put it down to his inexperience this year but he got to learn quickly ffs start playing players in there proper positons cowiw/lawrence /mason/and get conway back in the first 11 see you sunday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" SO WHAT MANAGER HAS £5 MILL TO SPEND, BUT DOESNT SPEND ANY OF IT ? "

YET IN OCTOBER HE STATES 3 TIMES PUBLICLY IF WE WANT TO GO UP WE NEED MORE PLAYERS/STRENGTHENING ?

I honestly want answers.

Exactly what I have been saying for weeks and getting shot down

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:44 pm

i think a lot of fans will not get season tickets this season because of all the bullshit the club give the fans not only this season but the last couple of seasons i am in two minds to get 1 and i have had a season ticket for donkeys years fed up with all the liars

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 pm

stephen wrote:i think a lot of fans will not get season tickets this season because of all the bullshit the club give the fans not only this season but the last couple of seasons i am in two minds to get 1 and i have had a season ticket for donkeys years fed up with all the liars

You are not alone

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:54 pm

stephen wrote:i think a lot of fans will not get season tickets this season because of all the bullshit the club give the fans not only this season but the last couple of seasons i am in two minds to get 1 and i have had a season ticket for donkeys years fed up with all the liars

Who lied mate?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:11 pm

ridsdale for 1

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:14 pm

stephen wrote:ridsdale for 1

Surely them paying him off and getting rid of him is a way of going forward though.

Football is a corrupt sport IMO from top to bottom

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:16 pm

one who has been told don't worry about a thing, cos every little thing's gonna be all right, even if we don't go up

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:16 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Who lied mate?

If Sam told you it was raining you would run to the window and check.
If risdale said it was snowing you would wack on a pair of shorts straight away.

But I'm not sure what the issue is regarding lies from the Malaysians 'I guess i'm just missing something'

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:24 pm

bluewilba wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Who lied mate?

If Sam told you it was raining you would run to the window and check.
If risdale said it was snowing you would wack on a pair of shorts straight away.

But I'm not sure what the issue is regarding lies from the Malaysians 'I guess i'm just missing something'

Why the hell is Sam or even the Riddler brought in to this seasons failings for heavens sake. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Stephan referred to he may not buy a season ticket due to years off being lied to by the club.
Therefore I assumed he was referring to Sam and Riddler is that ok with you? :roll:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:29 pm

bluewilba wrote:Stephan referred to he may not buy a season ticket due to years off being lied to by the club.
Therefore I assumed he was referring to Sam and Riddler is that ok with you? :roll:

Yes Sir. :lol:
But the current board should be judged on what they achieve and how they control our debts. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:31 pm

another question worth asking now that we have not got anyone in again! given the ubundance of attacking players that were available over season and we were as far as i can see the only team not to get anyone! whats going to be different next season? we will still need a striker but what we dont want is another up and comeing player like mason! we need genuine finished article and as there were plenty around this season what makes it any different in summer given malkies philosophy on getting players!? just no confidence that we will get proven scorer

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:06 pm

He def has the money available but feels that there is no one available at the right price , I think in the summer he will use the money wisely and we will see a lot of new faces and a stronger suad next season.
Now I think he has to utilise the squad we have, mabe change formation to 4-3-3 next few games, got to go for it, nothing to lose.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" SO WHAT MANAGER HAS £5 MILL TO SPEND, BUT DOESNT SPEND ANY OF IT ? "

I honestly want answers.

Annis I've been watching the Bluebirds for 47 years and cannot remember another manager who didn't spend money when it was made available.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:13 pm

castleblue wrote:

I honestly want answers.

Annis I've been watching the Bluebirds for 47 years and cannot remember another manager who didn't spend money when it was made available.

Gary, when you put it that way, I have never ever heard of any of our managers in our history turning down money to buy players, if the money was really there ? :o

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:14 pm

castleblue wrote:

I honestly want answers.

Its a shame a few did :lol:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:22 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
castleblue wrote:

I honestly want answers.

Its a shame a few did :lol:

:lol:

Forever Blue wrote:

you did'nt turn up last sunday ha ha ccfc more important than mothers day mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I honestly want answers.

Arsene wenger builds great squads by being patient and not giving in to demanding fans??

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:25 pm

I honestly want answers.

I am fed up of the club asking money for this that and the other.

Dont care who comes in next season regarding players but will not travel away anymore or spend any money inside or outside the stadium. If Whitts is sold in the summer I will be asking for a full refund on our 4 season tickets to boot. ;)

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:25 pm

langley wrote:He def has the money available but feels that there is no one available at the right price , I think in the summer he will use the money wisely and we will see a lot of new faces and a stronger suad next season.
Now I think he has to utilise the squad we have, mabe change formation to 4-3-3 next few games, got to go for it, nothing to lose.

think change formation especially at home will benefit us, whilst dont doubt will get players in what i have reservations about is type players! we dont need up comeing striker we need proven one to either work with or rotate if needed with kenny, being honest dont think lot wrong with quality of players we have its more way malkie uses them! so added players will be good but he has got to to change the way he operates or be in same position as we are now.