Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Regarding The Play-Offs

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:35 pm

I understand everyones frustration with the team at the moment, but people who are saying that were out of the play-offs need to have a look at the table!!

Obviously winning these 3 home games would of put us in a very good position But it hasnt put us in a position where we cant get into the play offs.. where 8th 2 points behind 4th!!!

I think the 4 play off places will actually go down to the last game of the season.. with us fighting for it aswell.. So roll on brum away where there will finally be a real atmosphere cause there will be loyal supporters there!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Regarding The Play-Offs

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:38 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:I understand everyones frustration with the team at the moment, but people who are saying that were out of the play-offs need to have a look at the table!!

Obviously winning these 3 home games would of put us in a very good position But it hasnt put us in a position where we cant get into the play offs.. where 8th 2 points behind 4th!!!

I think the 4 play off places will actually go down to the last game of the season.. with us fighting for it aswell.. So roll on brum away where there will finally be a real atmosphere cause there will be loyal supporters there!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We are still def in with a chance without a doubt, as they say football is a funny old game, Birmingham here we come. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:44 pm

Only people ruling us out are our fans, no one else will be.

Are we also ruling out Birmingham? they have won 1 games in 10 league and cup games. Im pretty sure a lot of our fans were predicting them for top 2 not long ago.

Football can change very very quickly, while we are in with a chance then we have to keep going and believe we can do it. At the end of the season we will be where we deserve to be :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:55 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Only people ruling us out are our fans, no one else will be.

Are we also ruling out Birmingham? they have won 1 games in 10 league and cup games. Im pretty sure a lot of our fans were predicting them for top 2 not long ago.

Football can change very very quickly, while we are in with a chance then we have to keep going and believe we can do it. At the end of the season we will be where we deserve to be :ayatollah:

is that how bad there record is ??? will be a big game i think must people will be happy with a point .. but lets sing our hearts out cause im sure its spurs the players on ?? and we could be part to blame because our home support is shit! but away we always sing our hearts out!! so we need to get behind them !! :ayatollah: