Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CANT WAIT AND ABOUT 1,000 CARDIFF FANS ARE TRAVELLING "

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:34 pm

" CANT WAIT AND ABOUT 1,000 CARDIFF FANS ARE TRAVELLING "

to Birmingham City away this Sunday 12pm kick off. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So what if we are on a dreadful run, we follow our team through the good and tough times. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " CANT WAIT AND ABOUT 1,000 CARDIFF FANS ARE TRAVELLING "

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:12 pm

I'll be there mate, can't wait. Let's have it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:15 pm

Im bloody going on my own! :( :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:15 pm

Bethell94ccfc wrote:I'll be there mate, can't wait. Let's have it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats the spirit. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:52 pm

yep now ive had my rant about last night cant wait till brum on sunday
remember to put your clocks forwards lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:05 pm

Wont put it past us to go there and sneak a 1-0 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:29 pm

englishbluebird wrote:yep now ive had my rant about last night cant wait till brum on sunday

Thats exactly how I feel and then I cant wait for the next game, but there are to many out there who will when we are doing bad, make every excuse under the sun why they cant make it, home or away.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:32 pm

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:Im bloody going on my own! :( :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Danny
But you will be joined by 1,000 City fans who will follow City no matter how bad a run were on. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:33 pm

Good support hopefully we will sell a few more

Can't wait!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Denzil wrote:Wont put it past us to go there and sneak a 1-0 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Denzil, that has come in to my mind as well. :ayatollah:

Forever Blue wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:yep now ive had my rant about last night cant wait till brum on sunday

Thats exactly how I feel and then I cant wait for the next game, but there are to many out there who will when we are doing bad, make every excuse under the sun why they cant make it, home or away.

I have about 10 "mates" that always come to cardiff in some shape or form each week. I could not find 1 person to come with me to Brum its sad

Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:35 pm

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I have about 10 "mates" that always come to cardiff in some shape or form each week. I could not find 1 person to come with me to Brum its sad

Sadly thats what happens when our team struggles. :cry:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:36 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Good support hopefully we will sell a few more

Can't wait!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Baz, thats the way. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:13 pm

It's not the first time I have posted that I rather go away to watch the boys with real hardcore fans who want to support the team win/lose or draw.
Sunday will the the 16th away game this season for the wife and me, and we will be going to the remaining away games.

For those people that read this forum but never ever travel to away games (excluding Wembley appearances) you just don't now what you are missing.

Travelling Bluebird fans are a credit to the team. Malky has made many comments about us.

We can all leave early and boo the players at CCS, but us travelling fans would never dream of doing it which ever ground we visit.

Can't wait for Sunday, what ever the result.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:26 pm

CANT WAIT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:38 pm

BlueCheg wrote:CANT WAIT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its always better at away games Cheggers. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:38 pm

GLASCOEDBLUE wrote:It's not the first time I have posted that I rather go away to watch the boys with real hardcore fans who want to support the team win/lose or draw.
Sunday will the the 16th away game this season for the wife and me, and we will be going to the remaining away games.

For those people that read this forum but never ever travel to away games (excluding Wembley appearances) you just don't now what you are missing.

Travelling Bluebird fans are a credit to the team. Malky has made many comments about us.

We can all leave early and boo the players at CCS, but us travelling fans would never dream of doing it which ever ground we visit.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

SPOT ON AND SO VERY TRUE. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:44 pm

I'll be there.

And I will be expressing my views. Got to get it off my chest somehow.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
GLASCOEDBLUE wrote:It's not the first time I have posted that I rather go away to watch the boys with real hardcore fans who want to support the team win/lose or draw.

SPOT ON AND SO VERY TRUE. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeah, there not a bad bunch :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:52 pm

bring it on :D leaving at 6.30 :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:32 pm

hope you all have a good day .except for the result.whatever happens i,ll see you on here after the game at some point

Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:04 pm

jtc wrote:hope you all have a good day .except for the result.whatever happens i,ll see you on here after the game at some point

Cheers, I think we might sneak a win. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
jtc wrote:hope you all have a good day .except for the result.whatever happens i,ll see you on here after the game at some point

hard one to predict annis.if we hit form then we will win.you can be hard to beat.won,t take a lot for you to get going again and the way we,ve been hit and miss you may well get your chance if we carry on giving goals away.hope the day is a good one for all the fans who are going and in particular to your forum bus boys.thanks for taking the time to set the forum up.love reading it and a bit of posting.its a top one.atb jeff

Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:40 pm

away games thats the way we like it we like it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: see you sunday annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:42 pm

jtc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

hard one to predict annis.if we hit form then we will win.you can be hard to beat.won,t take a lot for you to get going again and the way we,ve been hit and miss you may well get your chance if we carry on giving goals away.hope the day is a good one for all the fans who are going and in particular to your forum bus boys.thanks for taking the time to set the forum up.love reading it and a bit of posting.its a top one.atb jeff

I am hoping we hit form and you dont. :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:42 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:away games thats the way we like it we like it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: see you sunday annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Love the away games, see you Sunday Steve. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: