Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Watch Out, Brum!

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:15 pm

The famous Cardiff City are on their way on Sunday and we're looking for a win.

You lost 4-1 to Pompey this week, so you're obviously there for the taking. What do you mean, you're a wounded animal and will fight back? Nah, we'll trounce you, so there! We drew 2-2 at home to the mighty Coventry, so we're no mugs.

(Cue Men Of Harlech pumping out loud and proud)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This broadcast was brought to you by nottobetakenseriously.com

Re: Watch Out, Brum!

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:21 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:The famous Cardiff City are on their way on Sunday and we're looking for a win.

You lost 4-1 to Pompey this week, so you're obviously there for the taking. What do you mean, you're a wounded animal and will fight back? Nah, we'll trounce you, so there! We drew 2-2 at home to the mighty Coventry, so we're no mugs.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Brum use wide men so we are doomed with are five midfilders all touching eachothers arses there that tight together in the middle of the pitch unless MM changes it totally, he's not changed it for three months of us watching the same garbage so i doubt he will change it now :ayatollah: A point is the very best we can hope for im afraid.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:51 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:The famous Cardiff City are on their way on Sunday and we're looking for a win.

Brum use wide men so we are doomed with are five midfilders all touching eachothers arses there that tight together in the middle of the pitch unless MM changes it totally, he's not changed it for three months of us watching the same garbage so i doubt he will change it now :ayatollah: A point is the very best we can hope for im afraid.

77 we are Cardiff City, feck all is ever easy with us but this is just the type of game we will go and win. So get behind the boys :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:03 pm

Can anyone remember when we last won away at Birmingham?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:14 pm

davids wrote:Can anyone remember when we last won away at Birmingham?

I remember last time we played them there......oh shit we let in a last minute goal.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:19 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
davids wrote:Can anyone remember when we last won away at Birmingham?

I remember last time we played them there......oh shit we let in a last minute goal.

Superbly set up by Mr Mcphail if I remember correctly with a pin point header to that lovely chap Bowyer.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:21 pm

Sorry guys but we are now playin for pride nothing else