Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Attention True Bluebirds!

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:16 pm

Don't worry or continue to spend time reading threads of whinging or moaning about how Cardiff is going down hill. Yes there is a dip in form but hopefully it will pass, it happens to all teams.

8 months ago, even the moaners proclaimed a top 10 finish will do, so what has changed?? Now we have a chance of a play-off spot to earn in this crazy, hard to predict division.

We've been to a Carling Cup final too - no-one expected that.

With 8 games to go it's all to play for, 4 home and 4 away; continuing with Birmingham on Sunday. If you can attend, do it (I'll be there!) the more support the lads receive the better for their confidence and moral. Which can then be transformed into results.

With regards to season ticket purchases. If a supporter buys/renews a season ticket and doesn't attend; that's their look out and waste of their money which has already been invested in the club. As a season ticket holder, I'm gutted when I can't make a game and ensure it is few and far between. I don't worry about who isn't there but who is - the true supporters that turn up regularly and will the Bluebirds on to victory.

So stop worry and start supporting like the true Bluebirds you are!!

See you Sunday!

/o\ \o/ /o\ \o/

Re: Attention True Bluebirds!

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:21 pm

Get your head out of the quick sand you ostrich

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:24 pm

Gravity wrote:Don't worry or continue to spend time reading threads of whinging or moaning about how Cardiff is going down hill. Yes there is a dip in form but hopefully it will pass, it happens to all teams.

8 months ago, even the moaners proclaimed a top 10 finish will do, so what has changed?? Now we have a chance of a play-off spot to earn in this crazy, hard to predict division.

With 8 games to go it's all to play for, 4 home and 4 away; continuing with Birmingham on Sunday. If you can attend, do it (I'll be there!) the more support the lads receive the better for their confidence and moral. Which can then be transformed into results.

With regards to season ticket purchases. If a supporter buys/renews a season ticket and doesn't attend; that's their look out and waste of their money which has already been invested in the club. As a season ticket holder, I'm gutted when I can't make a game and ensure it is few and far between. I don't worry about who isn't there but who is - the true supporters that turn up regularly and will the Bluebirds on to victory.

See you Sunday!

/o\ \o/ /o\ \o/

We have lots of fans with lots of different opinions. It really isn't a crime.

A bit of maturity is needed now.

P.S. It's just a game - plus you may like to change your user name, unless you're being ironic.

:D

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:15 pm

Gravity wrote:Don't worry or continue to spend time reading threads of whinging or moaning about how Cardiff is going down hill. Yes there is a dip in form but hopefully it will pass, it happens to all teams.

See you Sunday!

/o\ \o/ /o\ \o/

I have followed Cardiff since 1968 and I have re-newed my season ticket for next season however people do have an opinion. We all like to be loyal to the manager, team and board but sometimes questions have to be asked. The dip in the attendances is quite noticeable over the past few games and everyone is entitled to do what they want to do. If you go to a restaurant and are served up rubbish having paid good money, would you go back to the same restaurant again. Not likely. You would go back if you enjoyed what you had. I must agree that over the past 2 months our performances have been well below par. Lets hope things get better.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:03 pm

i like the way fans portray it as a little blip!! or a little dip in form!!

march 1 win 3draws 2 losses scored 6 goals conceded 10
feb 1 win 3 losses scored 5 goals conceded 8 plus 1 x carling cup game (lost on pens)

we have actually conceded 29 goals since mon 2jan in all competitions but only scored 21

of the two victories above was a shit performance against bristol city and a victory over pboro at home...

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:05 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:i like the way fans portray it as a little blip!! or a little dip in form!!

feb 1 win 3 losses scored 5 goals conceded 8 plus 1 x carling cup game (lost on pens)

we have actually conceded 29 goals since mon 2jan in all competitions but only scored 21

of the two victories above was a shit performance against bristol city and a victory over pboro at home...

Those are the facts and it is sadly def not a little dip on form.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:i like the way fans portray it as a little blip!! or a little dip in form!!

Those are the facts and it is sadly def not a little dip on form.

agreed, malky needs to flip the coin over and look on the other side, 1 loss in 4 also shows we have only 2 wins in 12!