Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The template to success

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:06 pm

Firstly when that goal went in last night ,it felt worse than the hull defeat !
Malkeys team has been together for all of 6 months ,over past seasons there are a number of teams who have enjoyed success ,have had a settled side over a number of seasons . Swansea , Norwich ,Southampton and others.
I believe The majority of the players in the squad last night were new players ,don't forget malky had 10 players when he came in last summer.
The teams I mentioned earlier ,buy and sell in a methodical fashion as they go along ,during every transfer window ,this in my opinion has got to be the way forward .
We're all impatient ,I'm sure people forget about the debt were in .weve just paid off dave jones a crazy amount of money ,and also signed malky on until 2016 ??.
This I'm sure is the long term strategy of the club.
To get to the. Play offs this season and the carling cup final would be an amazing achievement .
I urge the so called fans who boo their own team,and slag off malky ect......

TIME TO GET REAL ,STICK WITH IT ,NOTHING is EASY IN THIS LIFE,ITS NOT OVER YET !!

Re: The template to success

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:41 pm

princebluegaz wrote:Firstly when that goal went in last night ,it felt worse than the hull defeat !
Malkeys team has been together for all of 6 months ,over past seasons there are a number of teams who have enjoyed success ,have had a settled side over a number of seasons . Swansea , Norwich ,Southampton and others.
I believe The majority of the players in the squad last night were new players ,don't forget malky had 10 players when he came in last summer.
The teams I mentioned earlier ,buy and sell in a methodical fashion as they go along ,during every transfer window ,this in my opinion has got to be the way forward .
We're all impatient ,I'm sure people forget about the debt were in .weve just paid off dave jones a crazy amount of money ,and also signed malky on until 2016 ??.
This I'm sure is the long term strategy of the club.
To get to the. Play offs this season and the carling cup final would be an amazing achievement .
I urge the so called fans who boo their own team,and slag off malky ect......

TIME TO GET REAL ,STICK WITH IT ,NOTHING is EASY IN THIS LIFE,ITS NOT OVER YET !!

We have lots of fans with different opinions, just like every other club in existence. Please don't let it bother you so much - I don't.