Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

how boring

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:27 am

over the last few games i ve never been so bored in watching cardiff play,at the beginning of the season we all looked and thought it was a season of consolidation with all our so called flair players being sold or released, much to everyones delight we played at a high tempo pace which brought some half decent results and a much higher place in the league that many of us expected,now we ve come preditable we still stick to the same 4 5 1 formation which every team has worked out how to play against,it needs changing very simply,its very boring and now with results being very poor many fans have started to stay away 4,500 season ticket holders stayed away last night and even the walk up was bad,i wonder how many where actually in the ground last night?????????????

Re: how boring

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:32 am

caerblue wrote:over the last few games i ve never been so bored in watching cardiff play,at the beginning of the season we all looked and thought it was a season of consolidation with all our so called flair players being sold or released, much to everyones delight we played at a high tempo pace which brought some half decent results and a much higher place in the league that many of us expected,now we ve come preditable we still stick to the same 4 5 1 formation which every team has worked out how to play against,it needs changing very simply,its very boring and now with results being very poor many fans have started to stay away 4,500 season ticket holders stayed away last night and even the walk up was bad,i wonder how many where actually in the ground last night?????????????

couldnt have been much more than 15k there last night... i know many who are not season ticket holders choose not to go last night and were not prepared to pay another 25 or so quid to watch the same shit they watched v burnley and hull... the 3 home games on the trot have done us no favours what so ever...

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:43 pm

just read the echo and worryingly malky actually things we are playing well,most team in and around our position are mot prob see in there attendances improve now we are gtting to what is supposed to be the most entertaining part of the season where ours are dropping off big time because we know what shit the team will produce

Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:51 pm

look on bright side we still get more fans than them down road! :ayatollah: :lol: