Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AFTER READING THIS I GIVE UP

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:23 am

Bluebirds boss Mackay upbeat over play-off hopes after Coventry blow
by Terry Phillips, South Wales Echo Mar 22 2012 Add a commentRecommend inShare0
BLUEBIRDS boss Malky Mackay insisted Cardiff City are playing well enough to make the Championship play-offs despite being held by struggling Coventry last night.

WHAT PLANET IS THIS CLOWN ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: AFTER READING THIS I GIVE UP

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:30 am

If you're proper fans then you'll get behind the team no matter what.Boring and obvious i know but what you all going to do now then? Boo the team??

What you all need to do now is pretend you started off the season really badly and are now racing up the league and in touch of the playoffs.Start over again and imagine your season starts now instead of bemoaning your recent run of form.Your still with a great shout of the playoffs for gods sake.Its not like any of you expected promotion this season is it?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:30 am

Its called keeping the players chins up, by slating them constantly he's just gonna drive their confidence even lower.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:55 am

CraigCCFC wrote:Its called keeping the players chins up, by slating them constantly he's just gonna drive their confidence even lower.

I am not having a go at the players it's the manager who stresses, me coming out with comments that he is upbeat with the performance, maybe OK for Watford but not us, sorry if you all disagree but that's the way I see it and that's the way I will say it!

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:44 pm

Good for you Roy,keep saying it as it is,you wont make many friends on here but at least you can say your not one of Malky's groupies

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:47 pm

After last night's draw Malky Macaky said "By god we're shite. How the f**k can't we beat Coventry at home? We'll never go up with this lot playing like diddies."

It was unknown how the players would react this......

:roll:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:48 pm

PtB wrote:After last night's draw Malky Macaky said "By god we're shite. How the f**k can't we beat Coventry at home? We'll never go up with this lot playing like diddies."

It was unknown how the players would react this......

:roll:

:lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:48 pm

I'm agreeing 100% with the jack here

Lots of our so-called"fans"are becoming an embarrassment with the over-reacting

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:25 pm

CityGent wrote:I'm agreeing 100% with the jack here

Lots of our so-called"fans"are becoming an embarrassment with the over-reacting

exactly lake.fans that want instant success that wern't there in the good old days of Div 3 & 4. :old: ;)

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:30 pm

6 bysedd wrote:If you're proper fans then you'll get behind the team no matter what.Boring and obvious i know but what you all going to do now then? Boo the team??

What you all need to do now is pretend you started off the season really badly and are now racing up the league and in touch of the playoffs.Start over again and imagine your season starts now instead of bemoaning your recent run of form.Your still with a great shout of the playoffs for gods sake.Its not like any of you expected promotion this season is it?

This Jack's right. We're still only a point away from the play offs (even though teams around us have a game in hand), there are still 24 points to play for.