Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

S.O.S (save our season)

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:54 am

I think it's fairly obvious that Malky is not gonna use his squad players in any way shape or form instead of his first choice 11, only one forced changed due to Millers injury. If Kenny hadnt been injured it would have been the exact same 11 as we've seen struggle through recent game after game unsuccessfully.

Why Malky does this we may never know...

What we need on this deadline day is a game changer...a player who will inspire the rest of his squad with his presence on the pitch and give our players a much needed lift, another Craig Bellamy type player, is there is such a player out there and available at such short notice? I seriously doubt it, even if there is, does MM have the contacts to bring them in? Unlikely again.

God we need a football man on the board more than even

SOS

Re: S.O.S (save our season)

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:57 am

Its obvious he doesn't trust those players. He will be shipping a lot out in the summer and bringing his own in.......next season will be totally different. Building a team takes more than 8 months.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:58 am

Gavlar wrote:I think it's fairly obvious that Malky is not gonna use his squad players in any way shape or form instead of his first choice 11, only one forced changed due to Millers injury. If Kenny hadnt been injured it would have been the exact same 11 as we've seen struggle through recent game after game unsuccessfully.

Why Malky does this we may never know...

What we need on this deadline day is a game changer...a player who will inspire the rest of his squad with his presence on the pitch and give our players a much needed lift, another Craig Bellamy type player, is there is such a player out there and available at such short notice? I seriously doubt it, even if there is, does MM have the contacts to bring them in? Unlikely again.

God we need a football man on the board more than even

SOS

Sadly there is nobody on our board who know anything about football from the Chief Executive to the Directors to the Chairman.

So we have to support and rely on Malky.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:59 am

Yeah that a good point Craig, but still, he might as well throw the dice for this season, not in a big way, just give us another option up front.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:01 am

CraigCCFC wrote:Its obvious he doesn't trust those players. He will be shipping a lot out in the summer and bringing his own in.......next season will be totally different. Building a team takes more than 8 months.

Craig, At least 9 players will be gone this Summer.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:03 am

CraigCCFC wrote:Its obvious he doesn't trust those players. He will be shipping a lot out in the summer and bringing his own in.......next season will be totally different. Building a team takes more than 8 months.

agreed, Malky's obviously got his reasons for not playing certain players, which he's not going to publically come out. next season will give time for Malky to get who he wants and rid of who he doesn't

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:30 am

but that will also make next season another rebuilding yr, even if it is with his own choice of players....

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:09 pm

My dear CraigCCFC i thought most of the players on show last night were brought to the club by the great one

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:27 pm

angelis49 wrote:My dear CraigCCFC i thought most of the players on show last night were brought to the club by the great one

it's about the squad, not just the first team....when he has a SQAUD of his players he will feel more comfortable rotating them.

Cut out the patronising, its doesn't become you.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:44 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
angelis49 wrote:My dear CraigCCFC i thought most of the players on show last night were brought to the club by the great one

it's about the squad, not just the first team....when he has a SQAUD of his players he will feel more comfortable rotating them.

Cut out the patronising, its doesn't become you.

Oh, but it does. That's what he does all the time. He actually asked me recently if I ever posted about football!!!

Ridiculous, but true.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Fecking Barrie Mac, got people retweeting #cardiffcity on Twitter, can't keep track of deadline day rumours now
#conspiracy

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:35 pm

Gavlar wrote:Fecking Barrie Mac, got people retweeting #cardiffcity on Twitter, can't keep track of deadline day rumours now
#conspiracy

Gaviar he knows nothing and always gets it wrong.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:32 pm

Tell me Nedd Glas why do you assume i'm a he.........little bit sexist are we ?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:36 pm

angelis49 wrote:Tell me Nedd Glas why do you assume i'm a he.........little bit sexist are we ?

You are neither he or she in my opinion, just a lonely forum troll