Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I sat watching sky last night, for the first time...........

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:33 am

in god knows how many years, even during the desperate times of Moans, I could not be botthered to take in the effort to watch city.

They've got my money, they've got next years money, why the feck do I need to put in more effort and expense when someone down there is missing the point or is blind!

The players are as fit as my 94 year old granny, feel great but no spark.

Settee was comfortable, I could shit without queuing, food wasn't crap, strongbow wasn't watered down and £50 better off. Don't blame anyone for keeping away!

Re: I sat watching sky last night, for the first time...........

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:38 am

With that attitude, probably best you stayed away then!

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:40 am

correct, I've suddenly realised, albeit 30 yeras too late that no none comes to see me when I'm bad!

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:56 am

Rats sinking ship come to mind.Arri your better than that :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:50 am

arri potta wrote:in god knows how many years, even during the desperate times of Moans, I could not be botthered to take in the effort to watch city.

They've got my money, they've got next years money, why the feck do I need to put in more effort and expense when someone down there is missing the point or is blind!

Settee was comfortable, I could shit without queuing, food wasn't crap, strongbow wasn't watered down and £50 better off. Don't blame anyone for keeping away!

Fucks sake man up. We are men we do men things. We shit with the door open. We make our own beef jerky. We go on river boat gambling trips. We talk about pussy. We watch football that's what we do.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:51 am

arri potta wrote:in god knows how many years, even during the desperate times of Moans, I could not be botthered to take in the effort to watch city.

And if that is a BIG if we finish in the top six, will you want to be sitting on your settee in your house then, or would you then expect a seat in the ground to cheer the boys on :o