Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" OK "

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:31 am

So were all feeling down.

Ive probably watched City go through 10 relegations in my time, imagine if we were in a relegation battle now?

" But I cant wait for Birmingham away and Middlesborough, its about supporting your club, going with your mates and being there when the chips are down "

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " OK "

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:34 am

looking forward to sunday :ayatollah:
as you say its all about the day out with your mates and supporting the team no matter how bad the performances or results are. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:36 am

saddam wrote:looking forward to sunday :ayatollah:
as you say its all about the day out with your mates and supporting the team no matter how bad the performances or results are. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Correct Saddam, We can all moan on here, but what I have never understood is why so many always stop going to the matches as soon as we go on a bad run ?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:36 am

Positivity! Boom! No team is playing outstandingly well at the moment. Everyone is fatigued and that includes the majority of teams that have played, on average, 4 games less than us with bigger squads. Even Reading are showing signs of faltering! The end of the season is never pretty so let's buckle down, ignore the standard of football and just hope we get the results! Undefeated in 2 games now! Only 1 defeat in 5 games! Not so bad?! :D :ayatollah:

All that whilst playing shit as well! :)

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:38 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Correct Saddam, We can all moan on here, but what I have never understood is why so many always stop going to the matches as soon as we go on a bad run ?

there will always be the hardcore support that will follow the team no matter what league or position we are in. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:38 am

It's easy to "support" a team when they are winning. Only the true fans continue to support when we are playing bad.

Malky has a free ride from me this season. He stated he needed 3 transfer windows to get "his" team together. Come xmas next season questions will be asked if we are playing the same. I'll still be there either way. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:41 am

CraigCCFC wrote:It's easy to "support" a team when they are winning. Only the true fans continue to support when we are playing bad.

Malky has a free ride from me this season. He stated he needed 3 transfer windows to get "his" team together. Come xmas next season questions will be asked if we are playing the same. I'll still be there either way. :ayatollah:

Spot on Craig, I said this a few times in the last few years, in the last 12 years we have had nothing but success, we can all have our debates, but why stop turning up at matches because of a poor run in a quality league ?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:45 am

Forever Blue wrote:

To save some money for a lot of our supporters. On average 3k+ season ticket holders don't attend games. I go through over £50 a game with taxi's and drink (ok a lot more on Saturdays) but it is an expensive hobby.

A little bit of positivity from the club (some loan signings) in the last few weeks would have gone a long way to shown supporters, we're doing our bit, you keep doing yours!!

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:48 am

arri potta wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

To save some money for a lot of our supporters. On average 3k+ season ticket holders don't attend games. I go through over £50 a game with taxi's and drink (ok a lot more on Saturdays) but it is an expensive hobby.

A little bit of positivity from the club (some loan signings) in the last few weeks would have gone a long way to shown supporters, we're doing our bit, you keep doing yours!!

Yes but its a fact that the majority of these stop going when we are on a bad run, its not money at all, please be honest.

So are you saying 4,500 season ticket holders never came last night due to money reasons, yet they had paid for their seats ?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:52 am

It's because they know the chances of seeing Man Ure and Liverpool etc next season is looking unlikely at the moment. They don't give a f**k about City, like many posters on here lately. We expect 100% effort, yet we don't give it back when the team needs us. :evil:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:54 am

CraigCCFC wrote:It's because they know the chances of seeing Man Ure and Liverpool etc next season is looking unlikely at the moment. They don't give a f**k about City, like many posters on here lately. We expect 100% effort, yet we don't give it back when the team needs us. :evil:

Spot on Craig, I have to sadly agree with you.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:55 am

Forever Blue wrote:
arri potta wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes but its a fact that the majority of these stop going when we are on a bad run, its not money at all, please be honest.

I'm being honest but it's a fact. All clubs see supporters think differently when they are not doing too well. Once money comes into it, the thought of extra expense makes you think differently. Even back to the Tuesday night when we played Halifax (I think) when 1,777 turned up, I went because I had a lift there and back, had I had to find the monies I probably wouldn't have gone.

Money is ruling a lot of people's thoughts at present, the teams performance only add the to negativity of being bothered to turn up!

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:57 am

arri potta wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
arri potta wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I'm being honest but it's a fact. All clubs see supporters think differently when they are not doing too well. Once money comes into it, the thought of extra expense makes you think differently. Even back to the Tuesday night when we played Halifax (I think) when 1,777 turned up, I went because I had a lift there and back, had I had to find the monies I probably wouldn't have gone.

Money is ruling a lot of people's thoughts at present, the teams performance only add the to negativity of being bothered to turn up!

The money issue becomes an excuse when we are losing, if we were top now or even second in the league, the crowd would of been 24,000 plus and you know that.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:06 am

CraigCCFC wrote:It's easy to "support" a team when they are winning. Only the true fans continue to support when we are playing bad.

Spot on mate :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:13 am

Could be Halifax away ????? :lol: :lol: or Darlington.........lets all enjoy Brum :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:52 pm

Denzil wrote:Could be Halifax away ????? :lol: :lol: or Darlington.........lets all enjoy Brum :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Correct Denzil, ITS BIRMINGHAM AWAY. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: