Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UTTER RUBBISH LAST NIGHT

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:19 am

Having watched city since the 80'S I must say some of the football on display last night was on a par with some of the rubbish I watched back in the old days. The team is medicore at the moment and seem devoid of ability and confidence. We have no width to the team and no pace anywhere. He brings on Rudy yet we had no one using the channels to cross the ball into him. Lawrence looks very pedantic has no pace and is lateral , whits is sitting too deep, Mason looks lost upfront he needs to be outwide or deeper like earlier in the season and running at players, wheres Conway gone ? wheres Harris Wycombes player of the year yet is being overlooked, Mcnaughton what was that all about last night playing virtually on the half way line has Malky told him to push up and try and double up a winger ? Cowie etc seem now quite apparant average workman like players but dont offer much going forward. ETC ETC Malky really needs to get on top of this as at the moment its like watching paint dry out there :?

On a positive at least the drums were gone and a new song was born in the Canton Stand not many words and quite catchy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: UTTER RUBBISH LAST NIGHT

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:24 am

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Having watched city since the 80'S I must say some of the football on display last night was on a par with some of the rubbish I watched back in the old days. The team is medicore at the moment and seem devoid of ability and confidence. We have no width to the team and no pace anywhere. He brings on Rudy yet we had no one using the channels to cross the ball into him. Lawrence looks very pedantic has no pace and is lateral , whits is sitting too deep, Mason looks lost upfront he needs to be outwide or deeper like earlier in the season and running at players, wheres Conway gone ? wheres Harris Wycombes player of the year yet is being overlooked, Mcnaughton what was that all about last night playing virtually on the half way line has Malky told him to push up and try and double up a winger ? Cowie etc seem now quite apparant average workman like players but dont offer much going forward. ETC ETC Malky really needs to get on top of this as at the moment its like watching paint dry out there :?

On a positive at least the drums were gone and a new song was born in the Canton Stand not many words and quite catchy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sadly I have to agree with you.

" LETS BE REALLY HONEST WITH OUR SELVES "
link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75476

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:25 am

What song? :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:59 am

jinks-rct wrote:What song? :ayatollah:

Its a one of those ultra style songs, plenty of na na na na la la la la la cardiff city and loop back round..... and again.....and again also comes with the obligatory fast clapping and waving scarves in a circular fashion :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:07 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:What song? :ayatollah:

Its a one of those ultra style songs, plenty of na na na na la la la la la cardiff city and loop back round..... and again.....and again also comes with the obligatory fast clapping and waving scarves in a circular fashion :ayatollah:

Nope, missed that one.