Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " LETS BE REALLY HONEST WITH OUR SELVES "

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:58 pm

im really getting bored of going , i try and say to myself it could be worse we could be in league 2 struggling , but we keep getting told rubbish and start believing we will battle for promotion , then at the final stage of the season the players dont play like they had been.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:05 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:im really getting bored of going , i try and say to myself it could be worse we could be in league 2 struggling , but we keep getting told rubbish and start believing we will battle for promotion , then at the final stage of the season the players dont play like they had been.

I agree we have been bullshitted ever year, but its our club, never stop going. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:13 pm

No team (and there's 24 of us) start one season to the next with the same team, so if you look at that way its down to the individual managers to to MANAGE the team through the whole season, we need to wait till the final ball is kicked before we all pass judgment on Malky

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:And not kid our selves.
Anyone who went last night will have witnessed an appalling game of football by two teams and it wasn't just last nights game, Cardiff have been playing awful football for weeks in the league games and if it wasn't for the great Carling Cup Final match a lot of fans would of said this a lot sooner.

Now even if we had won last night I would of said the same,now I never booed and I waited to the final whistle went to leave the ground, so before some fans start saying how negative I am on here or other fans are, if you went last night then I can not see how you can be positive at all. In fact that was utter crap we were watching. Oh and by the way, no Ref or linesman robbed us, Coventry who are appalling themselves but they hit the cross bar, missed a penalty and could of scored from a header.

As I left the ground every single person I passed never had one good word about the game.

So lets all be honest with ourselves, if the team are not tired and there is no excuse for them to be Malky has said, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ?

Who do you honestly blame ?

If I am so negative why were there only 15,500 fans there last night and season tickets are struggling to sell ?
And don't say the recession because that is utter bolloxes.

On the positive side I cant wait to go to Birmingham away and Middlesborough away. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And I will have my moan on here but I will never ever stop attending the matches for the Club I love, so all these new fans why have some of them stopped already ?

So were all feeling down.

" But I cant wait for Birmingham away and Middlesborough, its about supporting your club, going with your mates and being there when the chips are down "
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Really cannot understand it all, but I cannot wait for Birmingham away anyway :ayatollah: