Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SACK,BLAME,GUILT.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:47 am

Right my fellow fans, let,s sort these problems out. We must find out who's guilty so we can blame them for this dip in form and sack them, that will teach them a lesson and make things right.

KEEP THE FAITH, yeh OK. We'll keep the faith as long as everything goes OK, and we'll show loyalty ( :lol: ) as long as it's easy to be loyal.

Remember that nasty Dave Jones chap, who had no rapport with the fans, you know the one, Dave Jones Barmy army and Dave Jones out sang within five minutes of each other if the other team scored.
He forgot that fairweather friends are the best type, all this a friend in need is a friend in deed crap.

I Malky we trust, yeh OK, in Malky we trust until he needs us, and then he's on his own.

Do you know, I love this club, I have given a big part of my life to it, but sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Cardiff fan, Loyalty, trust, honour, support, MY f*cking ARSE.

Re: SACK,BLAME,GUILT.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:53 am

BigGwynram wrote:Right my fellow fans, let,s sort these problems out. We must find out who's guilty so we can blame them for this dip in form and sack them, that will teach them a lesson and make things right.

KEEP THE FAITH, yeh OK. We'll keep the faith as long as everything goes OK, and we'll show loyalty ( :lol: ) as long as it's easy to be loyal.

Remember that nasty Dave Jones chap, who had no rapport with the fans, you know the one, Dave Jones Barmy army and Dave Jones out sang within five minutes of each other if the other team scored.
He forgot that fairweather friends are the best type, all this a friend in need is a friend in deed crap.

I Malky we trust, yeh OK, in Malky we trust until he needs us, and then he's on his own.

Do you know, I love this club, I have given a big part of my life to it, but sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Cardiff fan, Loyalty, trust, honour, support, MY f*cking ARSE.
:ayatollah: many of our fans have way too short memory's

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:55 am

Alan Durban's barmy 4th Divison army of yesterday year you mean Baz ?? :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:58 am

BigGwynram wrote:Right my fellow fans, let,s sort these problems out. We must find out who's guilty so we can blame them for this dip in form and sack them, that will teach them a lesson and make things right.

I see you have been enjoying watching city over the last three months then gwyn :ayatollah:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:58 am

Top post,could not of put it any better myself.
I really really hope Malky does not read this board, I am ashamed of our fans, passipn ???? yeah, what is all that about.
To support your football club, as a fan is for life, not just when we are winning.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:59 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Alan Durban's barmy 4th Divison army of yesterday year you mean Baz ?? :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:
i would rather be back in those days rather than read some of the shit the fickle wankers we have as fans today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:02 am

I fully agree. I've been guilty myself of venting my frustrations on here and of knee jerk reactions, but on the whole you're spot on

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:03 am

What is your point Gwyn ?

Yes we've all been through the bad times, some of us fans are not as high profile as others, but we've been there !

Every City fan is entitled to their opinion and when the manager is not performing he has to be held accountable !

After Hull to pick the same eleven was a big mistake, after Burnley to make only one change is an even bigger mistake, HIS MISTAKE and for that he has to take the flack !

Our football is piss poor, we have no attacking qualities and the tippy tappy across the back four is driving me insane !

The team is crying out for change amnd he MUST do it !

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:Alan Durban's barmy 4th Divison army of yesterday year you mean Baz ?? :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:
i would rather be back in those days rather than read some of the shit the fickle wankers we have as fans today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Go watch newport or some other lower league team then baz as thats what it was, just because you gwyn and others on here watched cardiff in the stone ages as you all claim and now sing bob marley songs to the beat of a drum going off in the background it does not make you or anyone else more of a fan than the next person who pays there money to go through the turnstyle :roll:

maybe malkay tried to teach us a lesson starting with that formation last night . i will teach them lets put five central midfielders in my team that will teach the fookers this shit has been going on for 3 months

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:05 am

DEANO wrote:maybe malkay tried to teach us a lesson starting with that formation last night . i will teach them lets put five central midfielders in my team that will teach the fookers this shit has been going on for 3 months

It does not matter to others what we do or how we play in games because they claim to be the REAL FANS weather we are losing 3-0 or winning 1-0 there all there getting behind the team :roll:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:11 am

Spot on :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:15 am

Do you know, I love this club, I have given a big part of my life to it, but sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Cardiff fan, Land their oyalty, trust, honour, support, MY f*cking ARSE.

100% agree, there are certain ones on this forum all they want to do is put the team and manager down all the time, the keyboard warriors and their little band of merry men. Most prob the same ones that do the BOOING :shock:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:17 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

Go watch newport or some other lower league team then baz as thats what it was, just because you gwyn and others on here watched cardiff in the stone ages as you all claim and now sing bob marley songs to the beat of a drum going off in the background it does not make you or anyone else more of a fan than the next person who pays there money to go through the turnstyle :roll:

I don't think me or Baz have suggested we are more of a fan, but perhaps we are more loyal, because to earn the loyalty badge, you need to have earned it.It's at times like this Malky and the team need our support and backing, it's easy to call yourself a fan and give support to a winning team, and to be honest when you are winning sometimes the support is irrelevant, the support is needed when the going get's tough, then it can make a difference and show those involved we are all together and in it together.

I don't consider myself a bigger or better fan just because I have been going for decades, but I will argue the cas that I have proven my loyalty by sticking with them through the lowest of low times, and do you know what that does, it means that people like me who have been thru the bad times and stuck with it, then appreciate and enjoy the good times even more.

Some people who only want to associate themselves with constant success will change teams and allegiance like others change cars, when you really love a team or anything in life, you forgive their faults and love them regardless.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:18 am

Gwyn it's not a dip in form it's a complete collapse , tired player, players being ignored , tactics that are baffling, I want to know what the fook is going on ? Please say honestly you have no concerns or none of the above is not a problem .

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:23 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Gwyn it's not a dip in form it's a complete collapse , tired player, players being ignored , tactics that are baffling, I want to know what the fook is going on ? Please say honestly you have no concerns or none of the above is not a problem .

Well put Nukes. Short and simple, wish I could express myself in a simple way.

Indeed this is not just a dip in form. If this carries on then next season could a complete new start and NOT a continuation of a rebuilding job.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:24 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Gwyn it's not a dip in form it's a complete collapse , tired player, players being ignored , tactics that are baffling, I want to know what the fook is going on ? Please say honestly you have no concerns or none of the above is not a problem .

players being ignored!! that is spot on.. he may not want them next season but he must use them and the whole squad he has available ...

kiss, ralls, conway, earnshaw, blake are all decent enough championship players... we also havnt seen anything of harris.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:30 am

Of course I'm concerned, but I am also a realist, we have been thru shit, close to closing blah blah blah. We know have a great young manager who is close to the fans, something we have yearned for.
We have young talent being brought in to the club which is developing and giving us stability, no longer a short term over paid do it now shit or bust team.
We have a great stadium, to me, these are the good times, I just come back from Wembley, I visit new stadiums like Brighton, and play top class teams week after week, yes these are the good days.

Do I want us to win every game, yes.
Do Iwant us to be top of the Prem, yes I do.
Do I want us to have a 100,000 capacity stadium with safe standing sections, yes.

There are lot's of things i want, that's part of life and what drives you, but I still love and enjoy what we have and how far we have come on in recent years.

Concerned about our dip, yes obviously, optimistic about our future, yes, more than I have been since i first got hooked.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:38 am

BigGwynram wrote:

Of course I'm concerned, but I am also a realist, we have been thru shit, close to closing blah blah blah. We know have a great young manager who is close to the fans, something we have yearned for.
We have young talent being brought in to the club which is developing and giving us stability, no longer a short term over paid do it now shit or bust team.
We have a great stadium, to me, these are the good times, I just come back from Wembley, I visit new stadiums like Brighton, and play top class teams week after week, yes these are the good days.

Do I want us to have a 100,000 capacity stadium with safe standing sections, yes.

There are lot's of things i want, that's part of life and what drives you, but I still love and enjoy what we have and how far we have come on in recent years.

Concerned about our dip, yes obviously, optimistic about our future, yes, more than I have been since i first got hooked.

what about what is going on the pitch at the moment... i work my bollocks off sometimes 7 days a week so that i can get to afford my season ticket... i go without many other things so that my ccfc season ticket gets top priority... im going to really struggle to pay for this yrs, but i will somehow as i love cardiff city, however i feel currently let down by the team and manager by the performances of the last 3 months (excluding the cup final) im not enjoying what i am watching and getting frustrated more and more each day...

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:44 am

BigGwynram wrote:

You are right Gwyn, these are good times but the frustration we are all feeling is down to the fact that they could be great times. Also our frustrations are historical due to supporting a team that is consistently top 6 all season only to fade away at the end of every year. We are as you state, experiencing "good days" and long may it continue but I just fear that how many more squandered opportunities will we have left before we no longer have the platform to experience these good days?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:49 am

BigGwynram wrote:

Gwyn I can see where you are coming from I really do. But do I want us to win every game of coarse I do but in reality we won't. But when I saw the team sheet last night it was WHY? No natural width, out of form players playing out of position and players chomping at the bit and looking lively when they come on being ignored.

But it's a carbon copy of what happened at Watford last season and I do find it a concern, yes Malky has a close bond with us and I am not calling for his head here that would be madness but I am concerned he may struggle.
I love the fact he is close to us but if this continues he will loose that.
And lastly when was the last time Malky shook the players hands after a game ? Something has changed between him and the players. Are they not happy in what they are being told to do ?
The new way of playing IE play the ball on the floor for four or five passes then hoof it up field is not helping kenny miller either. Cowie being played out wide. Whitts sitting to deep. A dip I can handle but looking at this something is not right. So yes it's the managers responsability that I why he gets paid the big bucks. Will he sort this mess out ? From where I am I will be suprised if he does.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:01 am

Nukes last season I honestly thought that when they had their best eleven available and fit then Watford were the best team in the , the live game away to QPR they totally mullered them . But when injuries and suspensions kicked in they faded very very badly due to a small squad with no strength in depth ..... Malky has said Cardiff needed 3 or 4 more players to go up . Hasnt happened this season BUT does it need to be this season ? Let him have 3 , 4 or even 10 players next season and lets see :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:17 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Nukes last season I honestly thought that when they had their best eleven available and fit then Watford were the best team in the , the live game away to QPR they totally mullered them . But when injuries and suspensions kicked in they faded very very badly due to a small squad with no strength in depth ..... Malky has said Cardiff needed 3 or 4 more players to go up . Hasnt happened this season BUT does it need to be this season ? Let him have 3 , 4 or even 10 players next season and lets see :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

[img]Martyn%20why%20if%20they%20are%20so%20jaded%20does%20Malky%20not%20use%20other%20players%20in%20the%20squad%20?%20[/img]

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:21 am

Nail on the head there Gwyn. I said as much after the last game where just 1 goal would have made all the difference between the attitude of the fans reaction. There's no grey areas. Either it's the best team/manager in the world or they are the worst etc.

If you look at this from a common sence point of view. The top two places are pretty much taken and that's all we need is a place in the play-off's. Like a runner in a race I'd rather drift a few back and then sneak past the line in last few yards. Historicaly the one that goes up through the play-off's is the one who sneaked in last minute. In fact if I remember rightly wasn't we piss poor in the run up when we got promoted in to this division? Lennie got us in to the play-off's then by the skin of our teeth following a poor run and if I also remember rightly the fans back then were throwing the same shit at him as Malky is getting now. That day in the Mill Stad though when ginger bollox lobbed the QPR 'keeper, all those fans who'd spent all that time bad mouthing Lennie and the players, all of a sudden forgot that and were celebrating.

Whether you've been supporting the club for 100 years or 100 minutes, Keeping the Faith has to be unconditional. Keep the Faith "as long as we are winning" is a bit meaningless really don't you think. Yes have an opinion and a whinge but keep it real. Do remember here that at the start of the season the club didn't have a team to take the field. The talk back then was about being happy to be mid-table.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:24 am

Spot on gwyn

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:31 am

Gwyn you will be banging your head against the wall with posts like this mate.
remember what brenda rogers said about us last year in their victory parade? remember what dave jones said about at the beginning of the season?
Well they were both spot on, we are the worst "supporters" in britain!

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:44 am

Gwyn, this is all I have to say.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75486 :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:48 am

I don't agree with booing, its just a big negative effect to the team imo.

But, its hard not to get annoyed and frustrated. If you have only started watching city this season, or watching them for 30+ years. If you can see that the formation is shit, tactics are not working and something needs to change. Its not a question of not getting behind the team, its a question of "WTF is going on here, somethings is clearly wrong why cant the manager see it"

Cardiff currently is a negative team, its stems from the crap football and poor run, making the fans negative.

We rode a bit of luck vs Liverpool in the cup, but for the majority of the game we were in it to win, where has that passion gone?

I also can not understand negative football at home, away teams come to play negative. Keep it tight, try get a goal on the break etc.

Cardiff seem to keep getting managers who are stuck with Plan B