Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Loan window closes TODAY!!!

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:22 am

So campers we have had two loan windows this season and what have we had a one month loan signing who went back last week, NOBODY will be comming in today and we go with the tired shit we got to suit are clueless manager.
The last load of loans we was supposed to have agreed for a few weeks back ARE club pulled out of because we wouldnt pay just over 70% of there wages for two players which we had lined up.
This told me all i needed to know with what a shit state are clubs in money wise.
Today or tomorrow you will hear off the club one off theses below

1. The player did not want to come
2. The parent club would not let them go
3. It was not the rite deal for us (again money)
4. They was not the rite players (which we had before but why would we be looking at wrong players to start with :? odd huh )
5. We couldnt agree terms/fees (yet we had a supposed 5mill in jan)
6. There wasnt enough time (only three months of a loan window)

i bet my house on it, it will be one of the above

Re: Loan window closes TODAY!!!

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:09 pm

My phones still not gone off today with news of anyone comming in yet :cry:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:11 pm

I'd rather Malky save the money for perm signings in the summer. Players that give the club a financial return instead of dead money. I don't care where we finish this season, never did......next season it will be Malky's squad and I expect things to change.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:23 pm

well said Craig. Agree entirely. Next season will se us get rid of a significant amount of the deadwood and move on. that said this season ain't over yet!

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:28 pm

Blackpool have signed Dobbie on loan, good signing for them

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:35 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:I'd rather Malky save the money for perm signings in the summer. Players that give the club a financial return instead of dead money. I don't care where we finish this season, never did......next season it will be Malky's squad and I expect things to change.

Next season we might not see 3rd again so whats the diffrence going to be, before we even kick a ball next season we get players in like you said yet we couldnt get players in while 3rd in the league two points off top in january :roll: , i know what i would have done and most fans would say then was the time to buy players but now its gone and i doubt we will see 6th next season let alone 3rd. I dont expect come backs about they cost to much or even ifs, buts, maybe signings come off because they didnt. There is no diffrence if we had invested in players in jan or the start of next season there still assets as you call it. This time we have to buy before the season kicks off with ZERO games played, It just seems we are going backwards after being in a postion we might not see again next year so again its a risk eitherway but the wrong risk in my eyes :shock:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:44 pm

KingEarnshaw wrote:Blackpool have signed Dobbie on loan, good signing for them

all clubs can sign players but not us :shock:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:04 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:So campers we have had two loan windows this season and what have we had a one month loan signing who went back last week, NOBODY will be comming in today and we go with the tired shit we got to suit are clueless manager.
The last load of loans we was supposed to have agreed for a few weeks back ARE club pulled out of because we wouldnt pay just over 70% of there wages for two players which we had lined up.
This told me all i needed to know with what a shit state are clubs in money wise.

4. They was not the rite players (which we had before but why would we be looking at wrong players to start with :? odd huh )

You were right once again.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:So campers we have had two loan windows this season and what have we had a one month loan signing who went back last week, NOBODY will be comming in today and we go with the tired shit we got to suit are clueless manager.

You were right once again.

i mean come on annis we had the same excuses when the 1st and 2nd transfer window closed, and now both loan windows. How comes it took bristol city two hours to wrap up a deal for Dekel keinan today on loan but we have had three months to sort players :cry: :cry:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:42 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:I'd rather Malky save the money for perm signings in the summer. Players that give the club a financial return instead of dead money. I don't care where we finish this season, never did......next season it will be Malky's squad and I expect things to change.

Next season craig you will find something else to say to cover up the facts :roll: