Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

an outside opinion.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:07 am

A big problem i've noticed with this forum is. As soon as you go on a bad run, it's unbelievable how quick some of you turn on your manager and players six weeks ago malky was a hero. now he seems to be the worst manager in the league... anyone playing for cardiff will always underachieve until the fans help give the players confidence back,, booing a newly formed team when your still like a point off the playoffs is disgraceful, :shock: TBH i feel sorry for the proper genuine cardiff fans, the rest dont deserve to see any glory from their team.

Re: an outside opinion.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:45 am

james-jackarmy wrote:A big problem i've noticed with this forum is. As soon as you go on a bad run, it's unbelievable how quick some of you turn on your manager and players six weeks ago malky was a hero. now he seems to be the worst manager in the league... anyone playing for cardiff will always underachieve until the fans help give the players confidence back,, booing a newly formed team when your still like a point off the playoffs is disgraceful, :shock: TBH i feel sorry for the proper genuine cardiff fans, the rest dont deserve to see any glory from their team.

Any club that only wins 4 games out of a run of 21 will have dissenting fans.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:23 am

The bad thing is JamesJackArmy is that you're spot on

I was actually embarrassed with some of our fans last night

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:26 am

eighty_8 wrote:The bad thing is JamesJackArmy is that you're spot on

In fairness the booing, which is what I believe you are embarrassed about, has only started in the last couple of games. Like it or not but it has been building up over the last few months.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:28 am

I was actually embarrassed by our manager and players last night. The supporters have a right to there opinions as we pay to watch. Simple as.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:31 am

Nuclearblue wrote:

I was actually embarrassed by our manager and players last night. The supporters have a right to there opinions as we pay to watch. Simple as.

Simple to understand that.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:00 am

We've booed in the past and look where that got us?!

Seems that 'bottling it' wasn't a DJ thing, it's a Cardiff thing.
The question is, how much influence do us as fans have?
A lot of fans quickly get on the players back early on.
For example, the period in the first half where we kept the ball and never panicked, Playing with patience and decent movement, there were a number of people around me that moaned that it wasn't going up to the strikers quickly enough :shock:
They encouraged to be more direct Then moaned when it got hoofed to no one. And surprise, surprise they booed at the end.

You ask all players and 99% say a better/positive atmosphere really does help and we as fans play a huge part in this :D

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:02 am

Strikers Chief :? :? There was only one !! When we play we looked good but that was very few and far between .

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:03 am

Nuclearblue wrote:

I see what you're saying Nukes but over the Summer, a lot was said at the lack of a relationship between the fans and the club. We all wanted to feel part of the team and, in my opinion, we must play our part aswell

I understand thats not an excuse for the teams poor performance and obviously they need to improve

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:04 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Strikers Chief :? :? There was only one !! When we play we looked good but that was very few and far between .

Didn't look like any :lol:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:08 am

eighty_8 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

I see what you're saying Nukes but over the Summer, a lot was said at the lack of a relationship between the fans and the club. We all wanted to feel part of the team and, in my opinion, we must play our part aswell

I understand thats not an excuse for the teams poor performance and obviously they need to improve

But to be fair to our fans the only time they booed ( I did not by the way) was at the final whistle . Apart from that they / we supported the team 100%

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:38 am

I agree with the OP :?
I think the fans have a huge impression on the team, and yes I agree, the support was a lot better last night than previous, but only when we were leading... the booing is a complete nightmare, how can fans go from jumping about and singing like crazy to booing.. agree we can all feel disappointed, annoyed, frustrated and all the other words that sum up losing in the 94th minute, but booing the team is not the answer! :!: :!:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:11 pm

I think you will find james-jackarmy that i have always had doubts about Malky's ability,even when we were winning

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:15 pm

angelis49 wrote:I think you will find james-jackarmy that i have always had doubts about Malky's ability,even when we were winning

Very true. You're a diamond.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:19 pm

james-jackarmy wrote:A big problem i've noticed with this forum is. As soon as you go on a bad run, it's unbelievable how quick some of you turn on your manager and players six weeks ago malky was a hero. now he seems to be the worst manager in the league... anyone playing for cardiff will always underachieve until the fans help give the players confidence back,, booing a newly formed team when your still like a point off the playoffs is disgraceful, :shock: TBH i feel sorry for the proper genuine cardiff fans, the rest dont deserve to see any glory from their team.

If you're still in school, you probably don't understand that there's a big, bad cynical world out there.

We have lots of fans with different opinions and it's not a crime to think that your team is shite now and again.

You may not have noticed that your team, Swansea Town, were getting crowds of 14,000 in your promotion winning season and now your crowds are higher. Care to comment on that?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:15 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

If you're still in school, you probably don't understand that there's a big, bad cynical world out there.

We have lots of fans with different opinions and it's not a crime to think that your team is shite now and again.

You may not have noticed that your team, Swansea Town, were getting crowds of 14,000 in your promotion winning season and now your crowds are higher. Care to comment on that?

no i'm not in school mate, i'm 25, lol. i didn't say it was a crime. But 1 minute there's a big loving and high expectations, and ok yeah you've been on a bad run, but surely you didn't expect to walk the league this year. the man hasn't even had a full season you've been to a cup final, and still fighting for the playoffs.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:18 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Correct Steve and we will still turn up for the next match no matter how we play good or bad. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:20 pm

james-jackarmy wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

no i'm not in school mate, i'm 25, lol. i didn't say it was a crime. But 1 minute there's a big loving and high expectations, and ok yeah you've been on a bad run, but surely you didn't expect to walk the league this year. the man hasn't even had a full season you've been to a cup final, and still fighting for the playoffs.

Well done, neighbour, good observations. Please improve your typing skills, though, because that's disgraceful for a 25 year old. Did you go to the Swansealad69 School Of Crap or what?

I'm not your mate, by the way and I didn't expect anything this season but, after being near the top for most of the season, I think it's fair to expect the play-offs.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:25 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
james-jackarmy wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Well done, neighbour, good observations. Please improve your typing skills, though, because that's disgraceful for a 25 year old. Did you go to the Swansealad69 School Of Crap or what?

I'm not your mate, by the way and I didn't expect anything this season but, after being near the top for most of the season, I think it's fair to expect the play-offs.

What a big horrible internet c**t you are.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:37 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

In fairness the booing, which is what I believe you are embarrassed about, has only started in the last couple of games. Like it or not but it has been building up over the last few months.

are you related to angry man by anychance?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:59 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
james-jackarmy wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

OP was actually pretty decent and put over a decent point, even for a Jack ;)

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:03 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

There's no fairness in Booing as far as i'm concerned
The players need us positive for any chance of Playoffs
Blackpool were having an indifferent season the year they went up. They had a late run and ended up beating us

Don't think that two months ago, when we were beating Palace and gearing up for a Cup Final, that boo's were brewing up

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:37 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
james-jackarmy wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Lol. oh no take the piss out of some ones grammar. fukin t**t. its easy to give it the big one on a football forum.. in person i'd you'd sit there like a baby mate... and your exactly the type of so called fan i was talking about... over react when in reality you havn't a clue what the fu*k your on about.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:59 pm

james-jackarmy

Good original post. What you say is spot on. Personally, I would never boo a CCFC player, but things are very frustrating at the moment. The cup run has really taken its toll. But a couple of wins can change the mood again :ayatollah: