Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Conway??????????

Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:14 am

I just want to put it out there that I love Malky. So much so, I designed a T-Shirt with his face on it!

But one thing was killing me tonight.

Their right back was causing us murder in the second half, kept pushing on and terrorising us down our left side.

Why the hell not put Conway on to give him something to think about when pushing forward? I mean seriously, what's Conway got to do to get a game? If nothing else, their right back might have been a bit more cautious when pushing on.

I just don't know what the hell's going on lately!

But still, I Believe in Malky!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Conway??????????

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:04 am

Conway came on Sunday and caused problems straight away, the only problem he caused tonight was to the groundsman running up and down the touchline !

Unlike you I am slowly losing patience with Malky and his boring tippy tappy tactics !

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:06 am

The Trooper wrote:Conway came on Sunday and caused problems straight away, the only problem he caused tonight was to the groundsman running up and down the touchline !

Unlike you I am slowly losing patience with Malky and his boring tippy tappy tactics !

your not ther only one :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:02 am

I just think a good win will give us a massive confidence boost and could get us back on track.

I'm going to wait and see...

Psychologically I don't think we've recovered since losing the way we did against Liverpool.

Still, there were fundamental mistakes made against Coventry like the one I mentioned.

Don't know what else to say!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:09 am

I don't understand why he isn't starting, he has been excellent this season.

Reminds me of Burke last season when jones first though was to drop burke

Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:56 am

Its a good question that only Malky can answer. Had a great run of games against Portsmouth, Southampton, Place, etc, scoring goals for fun and MOM then he gets dropped for 5/6 games, only seen short cameo performances since. Strange? :ayatollah: Particularly when the team lack width and goals. Thought he was certain to start against Coventry but then we end up with a very negative team for a bottom 3 home fixture. :roll: