Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Some People need to get real

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:49 am

We are only 4 points worse of than this time last year.. If some said to me before the season started that with 8 games to go we would be 1 point of the play offs I would of laughed at them. We may not have the so called superstars of last season but we are still in the hunt for promotion!!

Do we want to become a laughing stock that demands our manager be changed every season??

Some people need to get real, and stop there little agenda's. All we can do is give our support to the lads at every given oppurtunity. If it doesnt happen for us it doesnt happen. WE DONT HAVE A GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO GET PROMOTED!!!

Next season is massive for us if we dont get there this year, Malky will have had time to build the squad he wants. If he fails then, then maybe questions will need to be asked.

But for now lets do our job as fans. We all work hard, all go to the game for the same reason! 8 massive games GET BEHIND THE BOYS!!!

IN MALKY I TRUST

Re: Some People need to get real

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:53 am

although i do agree with everything you have written...i've seen a few on here saying next season this & next season that....

If we are not careful we will become the scouser fans of the Championship "next season is our year...blah blah blah" and you know what...it never is their year next year!

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:57 am

BobBankLoyalist wrote:although i do agree with everything you have written...i've seen a few on here saying next season this & next season that....

If we are not careful we will become the scouser fans of the Championship "next season is our year...blah blah blah" and you know what...it never is their year next year!

I kind of agree we cant keep saying next year next year bla bla bla.
But put yourself in MM position, 10 or so players when he rocks up, no staff no nothing. Not exactly millions being thrown in his corner. He has built a half decent squad to date with limited funds.. Add a summer of his own work to that, and then I will judge him. Judging him now after one blip when we are sat one point of the playoffs is mad.
Who do people want in Billy davies? :old:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:00 am

2 wins in 10 isit? Not one good performance since Reading back in January? And you still dont understand why people complain?

We are only a couple of points from P/off... we were saying that in January but about automatic !!! And we could have maintained it if we brought players in, thats the main reason fans are fed up.

We are all supporting the club but we all have a moan when we are losing. I cant understand people who think its great being where we are because we were expected to finish there anyway.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:12 am

2 wins in 12. A 3 month slump. A manager who doesnt seem to know how to stop the rot.

But most of all serving up the worst football for years.

Why dont you get real and wake up to the above.