Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i'm even more fuming now

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:45 am

BBC reporter asking MM if we started the second half slow or did Coventry up the tempo....

"Coventry went two at the back and pushed their full backs forward......"

So he does watch the same game.
:idea: Note to the manager....when teams play 2 at the back (in this case tonight/last night as it now - i'm still so naffed off I can't sleep!) this formation leaves teams sussepitble to being hit by teams who play wide!

The reason they went "gung ho" as he called it and went two at the back for a while is because we are so fecking narrow it's unreal. So they can afford to throw the full backs into wingers because as long they block up midfield we aint going ANYWHERE!!!

So Malky - sort it. If you can't bring in any wide men or strikers tomorrow before the loan window shuts, use what we have i.e. Conway & Kadeem - play 4-4-2 put Whitts & Gunnar/Kiss in the middle, rest Cowie & Mason as they are spent, and with needs must, play Earnie alongside Gestede and ffs go at teams!

P.s. Swallow your pride, recall Darcy & Gerrard at Centre Back. They have been the best centre half partnership since Johnson & Loovens. Hudson & Turner are all of a sudden having shockers. Give Heaton a bash in goals we know there isn't much in it between him & Marshall & PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE rest Kev. He's having a nightmare - put Quinn in. He is not a world beater but he is fresh and I have seen him have good games for us (noteably against Leicester last season where he played in every position under the sun in one tremendous midweek game!)

Re: i'm even more fuming now

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:07 am

2-6-2? :lol:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:05 am

I seen one clip on sky saying the point could be crucial at the end of the season :roll:

So could the two points dropped although I doubt it will make much difference either way

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:56 am

BobBankLoyalist wrote:BBC reporter asking MM if we started the second half slow or did Coventry up the tempo....

"Coventry went two at the back and pushed their full backs forward......"

So he does watch the same game.
:idea: Note to the manager....when teams play 2 at the back (in this case tonight/last night as it now - i'm still so naffed off I can't sleep!) this formation leaves teams sussepitble to being hit by teams who play wide!

The reason they went "gung ho" as he called it and went two at the back for a while is because we are so fecking narrow it's unreal. So they can afford to throw the full backs into wingers because as long they block up midfield we aint going ANYWHERE!!!

So Malky - sort it. If you can't bring in any wide men or strikers tomorrow before the loan window shuts, use what we have i.e. Conway & Kadeem - play 4-4-2 put Whitts & Gunnar/Kiss in the middle, rest Cowie & Mason as they are spent, and with needs must, play Earnie alongside Gestede and ffs go at teams!

P.s. Swallow your pride, recall Darcy & Gerrard at Centre Back. They have been the best centre half partnership since Johnson & Loovens. Hudson & Turner are all of a sudden having shockers. Give Heaton a bash in goals we know there isn't much in it between him & Marshall & PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE rest Kev. He's having a nightmare - put Quinn in. He is not a world beater but he is fresh and I have seen him have good games for us (noteably against Leicester last season where he played in every position under the sun in one tremendous midweek game!)

The guys a joke end of the last 4-5 aftermatch interviews where we have had to listen to the worst excuses for years, What makes it worse is when the other 22k fans who was at the game seen a diffrtent game to him with there own eyes :oops: