Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I Hate to say I told you so - but..

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:27 am

I posted my views two days before Malkys oppointment, my views have not changed since, Although i continue to support him while he is at cardiff.

For all those people that ripped into me.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49126

Re: I Hate to say I told you so - but..

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:38 pm

:-:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:46 pm

Inches away from winning the carling cup, one point off the play/offs with 8 games to go.

You telling me you wouldnt have been delighted with that when you posted your original message?
Like every team in this league we are having our poor patch.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:03 pm

Are u serious,whatever happens its been a great first season,malkay s done a superb job.we ve been in the top ten all season and got to a carling cup final,we ve been poor since final but we still only a point off playoffs.even if we don't make playoffs he's still done a great job.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:03 pm

not telling me anything,
got to the fianl of Carling Cup, a point of play offs, would of loved that if been told at start of season.
MM is going to rebuild this team to a good one, yes we will have slumps but we will get there, and i dont think he will give a hoot what you think.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:07 pm

people will still rip into you now ffs

Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:49 pm

carpet20 wrote:I posted my views two days before Malkys oppointment, my views have not changed since, Although i continue to support him while he is at cardiff.

For all those people that ripped into me.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewt ... =2&t=49126

Do you often point out where you were wrong.

I think it's 21 wins, 14 draws & 12 loses. A win ratio of nearly 45% in competitive games.

You are funny.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:25 pm

I don't think any other manager who were in for the job could've done better. Every team goes on a bad run of form! Ours just hasn't ended yet.