Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Very frustrsting

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:03 am

I looked at the line up tonight no Conway and no Earnie. I saw that Mason was up front on his Tod and TBH i thought that was asking to much of him. The fact we was at home and playing one of the worst teams in this league and our formation was so negative was very Baffling.

Don Cowie looks jaded and with Conway chomping at the bit i cannot for the life of me understand why he is being ignored. And Earnie looked quality when he came on and he is being ignored. Gestede at the moment is not the answer.

But lets look at the game in the first half Coventry was so so poor at times they made us look quite good. But saying that Coventry was still making chances. And the second half Coventry battered us, missing a penalty then a minute later going close with a free kick, and then hitting the top of the bar. But lets be honest here Coventry had the better and most chances :o and that just says everything about how we are playing. It isn't a dip its a total collapse :shock: The players look tired out of sorts and not comfortable with the tactics. I will not except the "Reality checks" that some are on about, at the moment we are nothing short of garbage. But we do have fresh players but Malky will not use them, and if Money is available to spend then its Malkys job to sort something out. I have heard managers moaning because they have no money to spend, but i haven't heard one moan saying there is nothing out there.

Is it a coincidence that the same thing happened at Watford last season because if it is then he dosen't learn from his mistakes does he. I am very very disappointed tonight we are on the downward slide to mid table and we can do nothing to stop it. Bloody awful. If Malky does not start with Earnie and Conway against Burnley then i would of lost total faith in the bloke. :evil: :twisted:

Re: Very frustrsting

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:08 am

Nukes have you read my comments tonight?

Also I'm taking it you mean starting Earnie and Conway against Brum.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:13 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Nukes have you read my comments tonight?

No i haven't come across it yet. And yes starting Conway and Earnie is a must. Cowie needs a rest and put Mason up front with Earnie. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:13 am

Nuclearblue wrote:I looked at the line up tonight no Conway and no Earnie. I saw that Mason was up front on his Tod and TBH i thought that was asking to much of him. The fact we was at home and playing one of the worst teams in this league and our formation was so negative was very Baffling.

Don Cowie looks jaded and with Conway chomping at the bit i cannot for the life of me understand why he is being ignored. And Earnie looked quality when he came on and he is being ignored. Gestede at the moment is not the answer.

But lets look at the game in the first half Coventry was so so poor at times they made us look quite good. But saying that Coventry was still making chances. And the second half Coventry battered us, missing a penalty then a minute later going close with a free kick, and then hitting the top of the bar. But lets be honest here Coventry had the better and most chances :o and that just says everything about how we are playing. It isn't a dip its a total collapse :shock: The players look tired out of sorts and not comfortable with the tactics. I will not except the "Reality checks" that some are on about, at the moment we are nothing short of garbage. But we do have fresh players but Malky will not use them, and if Money is available to spend then its Malkys job to sort something out. I have heard managers moaning because they have no money to spend, but i haven't heard one moan saying there is nothing out there.

Is it a coincidence that the same thing happened at Watford last season because if it is then he dosen't learn from his mistakes does he. I am very very disappointed tonight we are on the downward slide to mid table and we can do nothing to stop it. Bloody awful. If Malky does not start with Earnie and Conway against Burnley then i would of lost total faith in the bloke. :evil: :twisted:

If he does pick them against Burnley then i'll lose faith in him and Sam Allardyce! :D

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:15 am

Nuclearblue wrote:

No i haven't come across it yet. And yes starting Conway and Earnie is a must. Cowie needs a rest and put Mason up front with Earnie. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What against Burnley?

Well I'm starting to believe Malki could be in big trouble come the summer.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:20 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

What against Burnley?

Well I'm starting to believe Malki could be in big trouble come the summer.

FOOKING BRUM !! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:18 am

cheer up mate,,u still have me,,ps did u get my sms last night,,not sure if you were to pissed off to reply or iv got the wrong number again,as my sim is switching numbers for some reason..
as for your game last night i could not belive you threw it away in the 90th,even tho i dont like your club,i did think about u when it come up on sky,,and it was not rolling in laughter, got to say thought supporting the swans was hard,but fair play you have had no luck latley thats for sure :?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:43 pm

swansealad69 wrote:cheer up mate,,u still have me,,ps did u get my sms last night,,not sure if you were to pissed off to reply or iv got the wrong number again,as my sim is switching numbers for some reason..
as for your game last night i could not belive you threw it away in the 90th,even tho i dont like your club,i did think about u when it come up on sky,,and it was not rolling in laughter, got to say thought supporting the swans was hard,but fair play you have had no luck latley thats for sure :?

To pissed off to reply Paul :cry: :cry:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:58 pm

bless,,,never mind mate thers allways next season.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:07 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I looked at the line up tonight no Conway and no Earnie. I saw that Mason was up front on his Tod and TBH i thought that was asking to much of him. The fact we was at home and playing one of the worst teams in this league and our formation was so negative was very Baffling.

You never really know what you're going to get with Joey Mason
I think he steps his game up when everyone around him plays well

Do we know his natural position yet? I'm not sure we do

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:23 pm

eighty_8 wrote:

You never really know what you're going to get with Joey Mason
I think he steps his game up when everyone around him plays well

Do we know his natural position yet? I'm not sure we do

No we dont but he is a young kid and we are putting to much on his shoulders. Having Earnie or Miller with him will make a difference.