Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We ain't going up, put the club into administration

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:52 pm

take the 10 point hit and be does with this f*cking historial debt once and for all. Awful pill to take but financially it would be by far the best way forward for the club.

Re: We ain't going up, put the club into administration

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:56 pm

why do you care so much, you dont even watch Cardiff. You say ''the soul has been ripped from your club'' Then again you were quick enough to ask about on here for a Wembley ticket . :roll:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:57 pm

Angry Man wrote:take the 10 point hit and be does with this f*cking historial debt once and for all. Awful pill to take but financially it would be by far the best way forward for the club.

Austerity is certaintly doing a great job for the country. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:57 pm

milly44 wrote:why do you care so much, you dont even watch Cardiff. You say ''the soul has been ripped from your club'' Then again you were quick enough to ask about on here for a Wembley ticket . :roll:

don't watch Cardiff..? where on earth have you got that one from..?

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:58 pm

Christ another thread talking shit..... Maybe if we played Keinan it would be ok :roll:
That's me done for the night.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Angry Man wrote:
milly44 wrote:why do you care so much, you dont even watch Cardiff. You say ''the soul has been ripped from your club'' Then again you were quick enough to ask about on here for a Wembley ticket . :roll:

from you :roll:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:00 am

milly44 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

from you :roll:

If you say so

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:01 am

ok for starters did you go tonight?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:04 am

milly44 wrote:ok for starters did you go tonight?

Like many others I work so cant make midweek games. Have you all of a sudden got a problem with people not making midweek games due to putting food on their families table..?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:07 am

Angry Man wrote:

Like many others I work so cant make midweek games. Have you all of a sudden got a problem with people not making midweek games due to putting food on their families table..?

make your mind up? were you working or cooking tea for your family?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:08 am

milly44 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

make your mind up? were you working or cooking tea for your family?

no working to provide for my family

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:10 am

Angry Man wrote:

now to answer you question sensibly. Dont get all smart. You openly say you dont watch the city. You have some very high opinions on a lot of things that I would pay more attention to if they werent based on tv games or a trip to Wembley