Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Now is anyone going to agree with me that...

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:40 pm

the Malaysians aren't what they seem to be..?

I got them sussed ages ago as did a small number of others but they are nothing apart from PR people. If they were at the game tonight cue a press statement from them very soon then.

Re: Now is anyone going to agree with me that...

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:43 pm

Angry Man wrote:the Malaysians aren't what they seem to be..?

I got them sussed ages ago as did a small number of others but they are nothing apart from PR people. If they were at the game tonight cue a press statement from them very soon then.

Go on what do you mean aren't what they seem?

What more can you ask from them to spend money to help clear the debts, pay for the teams wages?

Spend millions on new player and rack up the debt?

So we end up like pompey

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:46 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:

What more can you ask from them to spend money to help clear the debts, pay for the teams wages?

So we end up like pompey

Come out and tell us were the f**k do they see their return because it ain't going to happen in the championship!!!!

This £1 million per month is a complete myth

and stop funding this Malaysian development bollox because we will never be able to get a player from over there no matter how f*cking good he is due to the laws of this country!!!!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:47 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:

So we end up like pompey

:ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:48 pm

I don't see how the result of a game has a baring on anything, your just playing on people's emotions of the night.

They said the aim was to over time to make us a sustainable business and I don't see anything to suggest otherwise.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Angry Man wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

So we end up like pompey

Come out and tell us were the f**k do they see their return because it ain't going to happen in the championship!!!!

This £1 million per month is a complete myth

and stop funding this Malaysian development bollox because we will never be able to get a player from over there no matter how f*cking good he is due to the laws of this country!!!!

Exactlly most owners wont get a return unless they are bought out or we get to the prem were most of the money will go to debt. The malaysia development is their return :roll:

Who else would you want instead?

It would just be the exact same thing

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I don't see how the result of a game has a baring on anything, your just playing on people's emotions of the night.

They said the aim was to over time to make us a sustainable business and I don't see anything to suggest otherwise.

They are never going to make us a sustainable business in the Championship

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:50 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:

So we end up like pompey

an investment of players in jan for a couple of million could have brought a return package worth 90mil for promotion...

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?fi ... sec=nation

read the link the guy is donating millions to charity... he has also just sold his shares in facebook for a 7 figure some...

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:50 pm

So we should go for it and increase the debt? Oh no wait you don't like adding to the debt either :lol:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:52 pm

2blue2handle wrote:So we should go for it and increase the debt? Oh no wait you don't like adding to the debt either :lol:

I see it as ironic that he wants the Malaysians to splash the cash and build up the debt. Isn't that what those fuckwit Tories oppose? Spending and building up debt? :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:53 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

So we end up like pompey

an investment of players in jan for a couple of million could have brought a return package worth 90mil for promotion...

read the link the guy is donating millions to charity... he has also just sold his shares in facebook for a 7 figure some...

He said he will eventually donate half his money so obviously when he retires or dies. Also he wont be throwing all his money into us he has other buisness to occupy his money which will increase his wealth. Why whould he throw stupid amount of money into football where he wont get immediate return. The 90 mil from promotion will go on debt and anyway its not 90 mil up front

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:00 am

Angry Man wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I don't see how the result of a game has a baring on anything, your just playing on people's emotions of the night.

Well it is possible, the Jacks did it. Ok they cheated by going into admin but on a clean slate they seemed to have acheived sustainability.

However I'm not too sure if they want us in the premier or championship.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:03 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Well it is possible, the Jacks did it. Ok they cheated by going into admin but on a clean slate they seemed to have acheived sustainability.

Hense why I mentioned about going into admin on another thread but got shot down in flames by the non-business minded people on this forum.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:04 am

Angry Man wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Hense why I mentioned about going into admin on another thread but got shot down in flames by the non-business minded people on this forum.

Admin doesn't always work though don't it? And besides, I thought we are paying of the debt? :?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:05 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Admin doesn't always work though don't it? And besides, I thought we are paying of the debt? :?

The debt is raising and was clearly stated in the recent set of accounts.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:06 am

Angry Man wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Going into admin is not what it is cracked up to be. We go into admin we could quite easily be fighting a relegation battle for a number of seasons. It took Leeds a few seasons to get out of league one and look at what is happening to Portsmouth.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:06 am

Angry Man wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

The debt is raising and was clearly stated in the recent set of accounts.

So why do you want them to splash the cash? We lost £12mil last season ffs.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:07 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Going into admin is not what it is cracked up to be. We go into admin we could quite easily be fighting a relegation battle for a number of seasons. It took Leeds a few seasons to get out of league one and look at what is happening to Portsmouth.

Its the best way to get long term stubility for the club

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:10 am

Angry Man wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Umm no its not we would have to sell of what assets we have which from which I can remember is not much. Its hardly the best solution it would kill us for the next few seasons; which would mean no chance getting to the prem which is what every fan is shouting about and we'll lose tickets which would mean loss of income. Great one

Its the best way to get long term stubility for the club

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:08 am

CjBluebird17 wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

So we end up like pompey

He said he will eventually donate half his money so obviously when he retires or dies. Also he wont be throwing all his money into us he has other buisness to occupy his money which will increase his wealth. Why whould he throw stupid amount of money into football where he wont get immediate return. The 90 mil from promotion will go on debt and anyway its not 90 mil up front

i didnt say it was 90 mil upfront, thats the complete package, with tv money, and parachute payments etc... also we supposidly offered 3.5 mil for sordell, 1mil + for noone, 1mil for phillips... thats 5.5 mil... whos asking for them to chuck millions in?? they reckon that amount was already put up for malky to use and we didnt as our recruitment policy failed us..