Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MALKY GET ON THE DOG AND BONE

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:33 pm

To Mark Hughes again tomorrow and do everything you can to bring in one of the two you have tried to get.

The money is there, convince Sparky to release the player.

The team needs a pick me up :ayatollah:

Re: MALKY GET ON THE DOG AND BONE

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:34 pm

Whose the player?

Bothroyd?

Cause we could do with him right now

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:35 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:Whose the player?

Bothroyd?

I think it's supposed to be Tommy Smith.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:37 pm

A fella by us said Bothroyd was at The Vale today?

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:37 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:Whose the player?

Bothroyd?

I think it's supposed to be Tommy Smith.

I hope its not Smith. He's just another workhorse with no pace and an average goal return. Then again at least he will have fresh legs because we are completely out of steam! We are so one paced at the moment its unbelievable!!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:41 pm

I'd love to have Jay back for a month. He scores goals which is what we lack.
Smith wouldnt be too bad either as they have an abundance of strikers at the moment.
Zamora,
Cisse,
Jay,
Mackie,
Smith,
DJ Campbell,
Helguson,
Macheda on loan I think....

The list goes on, i'm sure they could let Smith or Jay go, both never even play

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:42 pm

carlccfc wrote:To Mark Hughes again tomorrow and do everything you can to bring in one of the two you have tried to get.

If the money is there then this is not going to look good on him come the end of the season if things carry on the way they are.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:45 pm

We need someone because at the moment things are not good the football is so frustrating to watch and we have lost to many points of late and at the moment after watching the game i am very pissed off.

You phone em Carl for fxxk sake someone do something.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:46 pm

carlccfc wrote:To Mark Hughes again tomorrow and do everything you can to bring in one of the two you have tried to get.

I think we've all wised up now that the Mackie/Smith was a PR stunt, aslike the Sordell and Noone saga.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:46 pm

its all to late now with 8 games left just as well keep the money if and its big if till next season we need about 4 players to make any difference see what happens in the summer

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:48 pm

Its Smith.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:52 pm

bluestar wrote:its all to late now with 8 games left just as well keep the money if and its big if till next season we need about 4 players to make any difference see what happens in the summer

How is it 2 late the play offs are well within reach and a few signings could make all the difference they have been long overdue you cant right the season off.as things are we need em more now than ever .2 good players would make a big difference

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:11 am

Tonight might be a good time to give Mr Hughes a ring ;)

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:34 am

WE HAVEN'T GOT A POT TO PISS IN,MIGHT AS WELL GO INTO ADMINISTRATION.WE'LL PROBABLY GET THE SAME OLD SHIT TOMORROW. "WE ALMOST SIGNED WHATSHISFACE.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:45 am

If we have money, we must have the worst recruitment team in the UK. If its Malky refusing to spend, i wish he would keep his mouth shut and stop moaning about our small squad.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:26 am

listen 2 his interview on here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17363113

sounds very doubtful hes bringing any1 in

mite aswel keep our money & wait til nxt year 1 player aint guna do us any gd we need a few

we wont win the play offs if we gt there anyway i ws more than happy with a top 10 finish at the start of the season

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:35 am

Transparancy to us the paying fans wouldnt go a miss , not by Malky but by Vincent and TG and the rest of the board into player funding ..... just come out and say it yes or no to end speculation and despite rumours us fans are NOT stupid and we can see thtough the smokescreens of failed bids etc :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:59 am

we are not going to be getting anybody in, teams are reluctant to let players go with only 8 games left...

we might as well use the squad we have, kiss, conway brought in to starting xi, ralls on the bench and even harris is worth trying. hes young and has pace, something the rest of the team dont have.. mason has played far more games than anticipated this year and the guy needs a rest.. as does cowie and gunnarsson.

there was a great stat on here the other day showing that cowie has already played more minutes this year than last season with 8 games to go...

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:32 pm

At least 2 decent players going out on loan today from QPR.

Smith is a very intelligent player btw. Great feet, sees a pass & gets the odd important goal.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:34 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:At least 2 decent players going out on loan today from QPR.

Smith is a very intelligent player btw. Great feet, sees a pass & gets the odd important goal.

Rick your privy to a bot of gossip here and there? come on spill....

top result last night by the way, now yopu reckon youll stay up?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:39 pm

Who's Rick?

Mils I heard he was going to yours in January & again last week so I can only presume he is in Malkys plans.

Tbh anything could happen with QPR but personally think its to little to late.

Great night though!

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:39 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

If the money is there then this is not going to look good on him come the end of the season if things carry on the way they are.

The moneys never been there hallam lets be real about it ffs are promotion push this season has been some kid who now plays for are youth and a one month loan signing :ayatollah:
What about the two players we had lined up carl a few weeks back for loan but WOULD NOT PAY just over 70% of there wages so pulled the plug on them (yet we had 5million a month before it :oops: ),tell the fans about that one :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:42 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Who's Rick?

Mils I heard he was going to yours in January & again last week so I can only presume he is in Malkys plans.

Tbh anything could happen with QPR but personally think its to little to late.

Great night though!

stan :D

I hope and pray someone comes in, even if its a new tea lady just to keep a few happy.

only seen the highlights when i got in on mtatch choice, seemed hell of an atmo to be fair :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:49 pm

Carl, there is no chance of him getting the one now that he came on and scored against Liverpool, We always leave it to the last moment. Hmm

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Carl, there is no chance of him getting the one now that he came on and scored against Liverpool, We always leave it to the last moment. Hmm

Im guessing Annis that if he is on the bench and being used and even scoring, he was never in QPR's plans to let go anyway. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:55 pm

milly44 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Im guessing Annis that if he is on the bench and being used and even scoring, he was never in QPR's plans to let go anyway. :ayatollah:

I believe the same, but he is 100% one of the players on Malk's list.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:39 pm

Sadly it dont seem like we will have any new additions. Not sure why though?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:49 pm

Mackie?

Absolutely no chance. Very important part of our squad.

As for Jay can't see him going anywhere either we simply haven't got the cover should Zamora or Cisse get injured.

Smith or Hogan Ephraim would do well for you imo.

Mil-cracking atmos! Bin dippers were not happy leaving the ground! :lol:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:49 pm

Blue it's aluded to in messages above, no dosh full stop and ambition at the time the manager was appointed was top 10 - at least that was what one applicant was told, so as far as the board is concerned its job done

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:51 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Mackie?

Absolutely no chance. Very important part of our squad.

As for Jay can't see him going anywhere either we simply haven't got the cover should Zamora or Cisse get injured.

Smith or Hogan Ephraim would do well for you imo.

Mil-cracking atmos! Bin dippers were not happy leaving the ground! :lol:

Stan, yes he is one of the two and in my opinion we were living on cloud cuckoo land.