Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

gestede + ernie

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:20 pm

i think when gestede and ernie played together for the last 20 mins tonight was the most dangerous ive seen city for weeks .whats your opinons on my thoughts guys am i right or wrong ???? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: gestede + ernie

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:21 pm

todder76 wrote:i think when gestede and ernie played together for the last 20 mins tonight was the most dangerous ive seen city for weeks .whats your opinons on my thoughts guys am i right or wrong ???? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Earnie looked sharp but Rudy was pretty poor IMO. Sadly i dont even think hes better than Jon Parkin!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Definitely something to consider. Big man-little man works really well (Jay and Chops), so if Kenny cant make the starting line up on sunday because of his ankle, i'd definitely stick with these 2 and keep Mason on the bench

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:26 pm

think this league is to much for rudy... wins a couple of headers but thats it..

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:29 pm

WTF are you on about all of you.

1st off that was not dangerous at all.

2ndly Gestede was the only half decent player, made a chance single handedly, and flicked on for YET another assist for Whittingham, when will the haters stop.

If you think hes league 1, over half our team also are. Fact Nonsense what oure all saying.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:30 pm

CCFC 24 wrote:WTF are you on about all of you.

2ndly Gestede was the only half decent player, made a chance single handedly, and flicked on for YET another assist for Whittingham, when will the haters stop.

If you think hes league 1, over half our team also are. Fact Nonsense what oure all saying.

Hudson got the assist. Whitts said so himself in his interview :roll:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:33 pm

CantonJack wrote:

You think Hudson was playing striker, think again, think very much again. Gestede flicked it on from the goal kick, you blind, he fell to the floor atletically. Why was Hudson a target man from a goal kick from all of a sudden.

Was definately Gestede, not sure what youve been drinking.

Hudsons our centre back by the way :)

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:35 pm

ccfc i agree with you mason was upfront for 70 mins created nowt and had nowt created for him .gestede + ernie were up front for 20 mins together and we looked different side with a 4-4-2 they created a number of chances .

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:36 pm

CCFC 24 wrote:
CantonJack wrote:

You think Hudson was playing striker, think again, think very much again. Gestede flicked it on from the goal kick, you blind, he fell to the floor atletically. Why was Hudson a target man from a goal kick from all of a sudden.

Just going by what Whitts said.
By the way I couldnt be there tonight unfortunately so I didnt see it first hand.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:37 pm

sorry guys but it was hudson who flicked it whitts i was right behind the goal ??

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:07 am

CCFC 24 wrote:
CantonJack wrote:

Think Whitts must have said that Hudson got the assist for their first goal, after doing a Gerrard from the Carling cup final!

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:47 am

CCFC 24 wrote:
CantonJack wrote:

MARE ! it was hudson with the assist he stayed up after we had a corner not long before, epic fail after that huge rant!

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:48 am

todder76 wrote:i think when gestede and ernie played together for the last 20 mins tonight was the most dangerous ive seen city for weeks .whats your opinons on my thoughts guys am i right or wrong ???? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I was sat their half time, absoloutely baffled to why earnshaw was not playing

gestede looked sluggish heavy legged not sharp enough to be playing a championship league game,

earnshaw was outstanding once again, he may of lost a touch of pace put his passing was crisp and he looked far more eager on the ball, when kenny miller is injured robert earnshaw is surely a given to start! absoloutely mad

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:51 am

sloper_road_legend wrote:

I was sat their half time, absoloutely baffled to why earnshaw was not playing

gestede looked sluggish heavy legged not sharp enough to be playing a championship league game,

earnshaw was outstanding once again, he may of lost a touch of pace put his passing was crisp and he looked far more eager on the ball, when kenny miller is injured robert earnshaw is surely a given to start! absoloutely mad

* cant fault mason but expecting a young striker who only really relys on through balls and the break in play to score is not clever.
earnie would of been better suited

Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:17 am

CCFC 24 wrote:

Pipe down you muppet! It was Hudson with the assist!

He was in an advanced position as the ball was pumped straight back up after a corner!

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:34 am

CCFC 24 having another "Gestede is Great" mare here :lol:

It was Hudson with the flick on. :roll: