Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SOME FACTS

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:17 pm

Fact - 7 away goals before tonight - They scored 2, Hit the Post and missed a penalty.
Fact - We played with a young lad up front and expected him to hold up the ball, a technique that takes years.
Fact - Our best player, whilst he was on the pitch was someone who has been out for months with a serious illness.
Fact - We brought on a 6'4'' stricker and had no winger to supply him with crosses.
Fact - We were unable to grind out a win with 10 minutes left on the clock.

All the above should have been addressed through good coaching and guidance. Again I will state that in my opinion MM will not take us to the promised land, not this season or next season. Hasn't anyone noticed his recent body langauge, hands in pockets, no more jumping around and shouting at players, he is now out of his depth as he was at Watford last season. As someone on here already stated, punching the air and saying what great fans we are does not make a good manager. I will be first to apologise if I am proved wrong but I won't hold my breath, this is the worse football I have seen for years, and Malky it's all down to you!

Re: SOME FACTS

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Roy, I have to agree with you on everything you say.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:32 pm

I have to 100% agree there mate. Although I would add that MM is playing with a very small bunch of talent. No strength in depth and no balls!!!!! Those players tonight bottled going in for certain tackles. We need a hard b*stard in central defence. A couple of strikers that will get stuck in abd get nasty if needs be.

I think MM is doing his best I really do, but at the minute he is doing his best with a bad bunch.

MM always said he can do the job if given the tools.....IMO he has not been given the tools and that is purely down to the malasians.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:35 pm

Agree