Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CALM DOWN. "

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:06 pm

At the start of the season almost everyone would have been happy with being in this position at this point of the season.

We have a team full of free transfers and players that cost less than £1million.

We have a squad of about 16 players that are good enough for the first team.

We've used these players all season in the Championship and all the way to a final of a domestic cup.

We are tired. And rightly so. But I do not understand the booing at the end of the game or the overreaction to how we are playing.

We are not playing well right now, but teams go through this! We will get it right again, and who knows we might end up getting into the play offs in some sort of form for the first time ever!

GET BEHIND THE TEAM!

Re: CALM DOWN.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:08 pm

When are guys like yourself going to realise that not playing well should not go on for 3 months?

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:10 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:When are guys like yourself going to realise that not playing well should not go on for 3 months?

I take it you made Polo's thread a sticky? :D

Re: " CALM DOWN. "

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:11 pm

I agree some people think Cardiff city can do no wrong, they are a bad team with a bad manager

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:When are guys like yourself going to realise that not playing well should not go on for 3 months?

you should no better than anyone then that cardiff could still make the playoff's are you mystic meg or what we will be there or there abouts ok. SO if you were running around on the pitch as much as they have all season. how would you feel knackered and thats what they are tired and they produced a draw. poor result, i know, but things can only get better.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:18 pm

It's just as well we've got 50+ points at the moment. Because we've suddenly become the worst team in the Championship. Relegation form, nqat. :(

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:18 pm

agree.. a blip is 3 or 4 games, not 12.

we also have a squad of fully fit players that we are not using enough ie. conway, blake, kiss, ralls etc..

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:20 pm

i will always get behind the team mate but in the position we were and are in now you have to go for it and the fact is all the points we have lost lately is poor.

Yea at the start of the season we all would have been happy with this position but to many points have been lost of late and the good position we were and are in is being eroded and that is not good enough.

If we throw this away now after all the good work that has been done then that isnt good enough and its frustrating and disappointing .I love the club and will support it always and I dont say much bad about the the city but to to watch all the hard good work go down the pan is doing me in and you say calm down.You happy are you mate ?

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:20 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

we also have a squad of fully fit players that we are not using enough ie. conway, blake, kiss, ralls etc..

Its not as if Jones never had a bad run of 12 games

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:30 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

Its not as if Jones never had a bad run of 12 games

whos talking about previous yrs??? we have only played well once since the turn of the new yr...

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:34 pm

If we started off slow and built to 8th fair enough. signs of improvement.

Its been the exact opposite ffs yet knobs are saying we should be happy.

Doing my f*cking head in.

9 points out of 33. whats there to be happy about?

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:35 pm

DJ is gone talk about the here and now who cares what has been this is the situation now and at the moment its not up to much is it.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:40 pm

I'm happy with finishing in top ten as I said at start of this campaign ..
However I'm not happy with the refusal of changing something that isn't working, and being fortunate to draw at home with the team who have the worst away record of all 92 league clubs.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:45 pm

There was players on the pitch today who knew theyd been playing on sunday and for the rest of the season regardless.
Totally unacceptable,i dont even blame malky, the likes of hudson,marshall,witiingham and mcnaughton should be experienced enough to know how to kill a game off,they let the fans down big time,i didnt boo but cant blame people that did,why shoulkd people stay and clap like trained chimps when the players are not doing their best
Very poor,coventry deserved their point and showed a lot more heart and guts then we did.
Last edited by englishbluebird on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:35 am

polo wrote:If we started off slow and built to 8th fair enough. signs of improvement.

Lucky to get 9 points, to many on here hate to hear the truth!

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:03 am

to play like that against the worst team in the league at home is not something we should be happy with!

the first 20 mins of the 2nd half they could have had 2 or 3! they missed a sitter, then the penalty and they hit the bar. this coming from a team with no wins away and only 7 goals scored all season away...

how can we be satisfied with that and say " oh well we thought mid table anyway"

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:13 pm

Roy wrote:
polo wrote:If we started off slow and built to 8th fair enough. signs of improvement.

Some of these clowns on here are so blinded by optimism they could catch their missus f*cking the postman and would then look at the positives

"Oh well at least my post arrives on time, and shes happy" :roll:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I take it you made Polo's thread a sticky? :D

Me, give Polo any claim to fame?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:14 pm

polo wrote:
Roy wrote:

Some of these clowns on here are so blinded by optimism they could catch their missus f*cking the postman and would then look at the positives

"Oh well at least my post arrives on time, and shes happy" :roll:

Im guesing om a clown blinded by optimism, I dont mind though. Part of me only does to wind certain posters up :old:
and the shagging the postman bit did tickle me :lol:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:13 pm

Players like Joe Ralls deserve a chance.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:06 pm

Karl wrote:Players like Joe Ralls deserve a chance.

Agreed. So do Heaton, Blake, Conway, Kiss...

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Believe we should utilise more members of the squad - give them a chance otherwise Malky will be looking for even more players come the end of the season

Cant understand why we did not try and get our 3rd sub on towards the end to waste time?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old: