Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

negative nellys

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Call yourself true city fans you wanna wait until the seasons over & get be hind our team not constantly slag it off just because results are going your way . the team are trying you know, very trying I know at the moment. But our luck will come a few loan players tomorrow you will all be postive again won't u so get a grip for god sake. why were tan & dato over here probaly to sauction the money needed for the loan players tomorrow. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: negative nellys

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:08 pm

bluebird73fairview wrote:Call yourself true city fans you wanna wait until the seasons over & get be hind our team not constantly slag it off just because results are going your way . the team are trying you know, very trying I know at the moment. But our luck will come a few loan players tomorrow you will all be postive again won't u so get a grip for god sake. why were tan & dato over here probaly to sauction the money needed for the loan players tomorrow. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ive been super positive all season and have showered Malky with much deserved praise but the last 3 performances have been absolutely shocking! If he takes the praise he also has to take the flak.

Re: negative nellys

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:29 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:
bluebird73fairview wrote:Call yourself true city fans you wanna wait until the seasons over & get be hind our team not constantly slag it off just because results are going your way . the team are trying you know, very trying I know at the moment. But our luck will come a few loan players tomorrow you will all be postive again won't u so get a grip for god sake. why were tan & dato over here probaly to sauction the money needed for the loan players tomorrow. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ive been super positive all season and have showered Malky with much deserved praise but the last 3 performances have been absolutely shocking! If he takes the praise he also has to take the flak.

quite right... if he takes all the plaudits he must take the flak. we have been shit since xmas with the exception of the cup game..