Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Let's get a grip!!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Coming on this forum lately is depressing.....granted we are not playing anything like we were pre Christmas but for f**k sake you could swear we were in the relegation places. Looks at the like of Leeds, Birmingham and Leicester who have spent big money to try and get promotion and only one of those is above us in the table. Come on you fickle bunch and try looking at the bigger picture!! I still think we can make the playoffs and it's down to us to get behind the lads not on their backs............ ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Let's get a grip!!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:49 pm

I agree, but sadly, you're about to be slated.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:50 pm

well said here here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:52 pm

if this board is full of people who want to slate other fans who support what they want whats the point of them slating the fan who whats the playoffs just as much as them.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:52 pm

I'll judge Malky next season, sure I'm pissed off that we threw another lead away but at the end of the day there's 8 games left let's see where we are then.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:53 pm

ccfcninian wrote:I'll judge Malky next season, sure I'm pissed off that we threw another lead away but at the end of the day there's 8 games left let's see where we are then.

:ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Last 16 league games is a big picture. 4 wins, 5 draws, 8 losses.

We can;t beat the bottom team on our own patch....infact that bottom team deserved their point tonight. Can you see the remaining games improving on those 16 above....I can't