Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

why don't all you fan wake up and smell the coffee

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:45 pm

Cardiff City are just a championship team plain & simple, as if we had the best manager in football we could not get out of this F**king league as everytime this time of the year. they play shite as if they are told to play that way. don't shoot me down for this but you can't blame malky. Yes he puts the team out for these Two home we draw them. why slag him off. you were the same with jonesy last year.

I know your mad, but to blame malky for defensive errors is he out the pitch, the answer no. The players are tired and so they should be this is a small squad who are under constant pressure from a few silly fans booing them for having a draw, you swear they lost. If i was the players & malky i would feel real nervy and if you ask me you as fan are making them play the way they are. plus you harp are on about the watford factor. what a load of crap. Did malky have these players playing for him last season no. Malky has us up near the playoffs and until the last game you should stop all this crap malky what the F**k are you doing etc. So now we have 100's of footie managers on this board do we well lets see you lot try and string a few results together you should stick to football manger 2012 and leave it to Malky & his team

Leave it to Malky as only he knows what he's doing with the squad he's given on any given day.

If you want to blame anyone blame the boardroom as they should give him a open cheque book but will they hell as the egghead and PMG want us to be a championship side as if we are in the premier league they know dam well they will be off the board as Cardiff city would be taken over and they would be no more. PMG and the eggheads are the problem as they have been since post malky.

So if cardiff beat birmingham guys what's your problem here. they are having a dip in confidence and while you lot continue to slag them off that confidence will just go from bad to worse and if you want the club to slide like that your not true fans. If I can remember a few of you on this board have said in the past you would be happy for cardiff to finish 10th whatever. they are nearly in the playoffs and your slagging them off. C'om fellow supporter let just wait & see & you can ban me or slate me come last game off season ok if we are not in the playoffs it so tight see look at last nights results and remember coventy are fighting to stay in the championship they were not going to let us win easy were they. A draw a draw better than 3 points drop.

C'om city fan so your support & pride :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D :D :D :D