Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

You let all the fans down tonight boys!!!!!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:44 pm

I'm sorry but it's either Malkays fault or the players or both. Failing to keep a lead and conceding a goal against good teams that have played well is one thing. But simply standing back and basically welcoming the opposition scoring is a bloody disgrace.

Why didnt they close down and kill off the game.

Also if the Malaysians were serious about our club they would have given Malkay the tools to do the job. All this "yeah but they are doing stuff behind the scenes in securing our clubs future" stuff is compete bollocks. Where was the extra players coming when we were clearly playing extra cup games that would eventually knacker our squad?'

Quite rightly you were booed off the pitch tonight. You let the fans down and yourselves!

Re: You let all the fans down tonight boys!!!!!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:55 pm

Totally agree.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:57 pm

2nd time we've done it.
Against Brighton we just invited them on to score the equaliser. TWICE!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:00 pm

CantonJack wrote:2nd time we've done it.
Against Brighton we just invited them on to score the equaliser. TWICE!

We have done it all season we score then sit back inviting teams on stats/facts do not lie and they always score in the end and 4-5-1 or should i says 4-6-0 with zero width at all does not help when we are camping on are 18yard line after scoring :oops:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Totally agree! But was so frustrating watching our lot back away at in the last 10 mins like the other team were carrying a deadly disease or something. What freaking team talk did malky give them.... "right lads I don't like this tackling shit, it hurts people, looks messy, I wanna see lots of namby pampy backing off...cos nobody will expect it and that's where we will ave em. Right team?"

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:24 pm

coventry had only scored 7 goals away from home all season. they could have had 4 or 5 against us...

i dont care what some people say, this is relegation form that we are showing....

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:29 pm

And I like many others on this board and beyond will be getting up on Sunday at the crack of dawn ( even earlier when you take into account the clocks going forward), leaving my family for most of the day, spending a not insubstantial sum of money on travelling to Birmingham to support those very same players who, as you so rightly say, have badly let us down tonight.

Do they honestly give a shit?

It does not appear so.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:34 pm

Disgraceful performance
Too many players on that pitch knew they will be playing on sunday no matter what,Saw on a number of ocassions wittingham and gunnarsson just stood there staring at their feet.
coventry wanted it more and thoroughly deserved their point