Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kenny is poo!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:33 pm

Kenny Miller is poo, the coventry back four had him in their pocket tonight...he never got a kick!

Re: Kenny is poo!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:34 pm

moonmouse wrote:Kenny Miller is poo, the coventry back four had him in their pocket tonight...he never got a kick!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:35 pm

moonmouse wrote:Kenny Miller is poo, the coventry back four had him in their pocket tonight...he never got a kick!

And that can be mostly down to the poor quality service he's been having from midfield the last few months.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Good job really, he woul dhave only blasted it over the bar.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:39 pm

I could have put my 85 year-old grandmother up front today and she would have had more movement than Miller - even with dodgy hip and ingrown toenails

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:47 pm

We missed Miller massively tonight sadly.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:24 pm

2blue2handle wrote:We missed Miller massively tonight sadly.

THIS!!!! Mason looked out of his depth as a lone striker and Rudy was awful when he came on.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:10 am

Jimbo27 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:We missed Miller massively tonight sadly.

THIS!!!! Mason looked out of his depth as a lone striker and Rudy was awful when he came on.

First fans slate Miller claiming he is not the answer in the lone strikers role because he hasn't scored in a while. Now tonight Mason is given the thankless task of playing Miller's role in the lone strikers role, feeding off scraps and having very little support. Let's be honest, I think even Lionel Messi would struggle in the lone strikers role in our team at the moment the way we're playing! No striker has a cat in hells chance in scoring hatfuls of goals playing the lone striker role in our team because our lone striker has no help and no quality service. It's as simple as that.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:29 am

tonight we saw how difficult the loan striker role is.
Young Joey Mason struggled. Not a dig its just simply not his strong point In my opinion.
On the other hand Kenny makes it look easy working hard/linking up/ making the right runs/ intelligance/strong. - just lacks luck infront of goal.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:26 am

bluewilba wrote:tonight we saw how difficult the loan striker role is.
Young Joey Mason struggled. Not a dig its just simply not his strong point In my opinion.
On the other hand Kenny makes it look easy working hard/linking up/ making the right runs/ intelligance/strong. - just lacks luck infront of goal.

Yeah bad luck football goals are not as high as rugby posts

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:06 am

earnie came on had 3 shots closer than miller has had in 3 months worth of football but i do agree he does well as a lone stricker holding the ball up