Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " f**k off with this over acheived bollocks "

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:50 am

DJ was here nearly 6 years. He improved the quality of the team gradually over that period, as he introduced "his"players. Yet was ultimately unsuccessful.

From memory we finished between 11th-13th in our first few seasons in this league. Certainly DJ was forced to sell quality players because of the state of the club's finances, particularly in the first few years of his reign. But he didn't lose 12 players in one go as Malky did.

Polo is not comparing like with like. Presumably he thinks DJ would have done better this term even starting from scratch? Not so sure myself - but that's just my opinion.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:11 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
polo wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
polo wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
polo wrote:So DJ used his resources better. Thought so.

What you mean the money he had to spend. Don't exactly see players of the quality of Bellamy and Bothroyd queing up to join us

Are you thick?
That proves my point you doughnut. DJ brought them in. He used his resources better.

Of course I dont disagree DJ did well to bring them in. But please tell me what other players of the quality were knocking about for free?

I give up you dont understand what resources are

Polo I have to admit, your a cock at times.

It's your point or nobody's, let people have there say FFS!!! I never agree with most things you say, but that's your personality and that's never gonna change, but some fans bring up good points and simply because you don't agree, you kick off and act like a tw*t.

:evil: :evil:

Ive let him have his say and hes talking so much shit, and so many riddles, he actually emphasised my point rather than his own.

As for you, telling me to let others have their say but complaining about me having my say?

Just put me on ignore and fuckling do one if you dont like it cos I wont tone it done for any of you rosie in the garden cunts.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:29 pm

Ive let him have his say and hes talking so much shit, and so many riddles, he actually emphasised my point rather than his own.

As for you, telling me to let others have their say but complaining about me having my say?

Just put me on ignore and fuckling do one if you dont like it cos I wont tone it done for any of you rosie in the garden cunts.[/quote]

Did I complaint about what you said, I think not. I simply just requested that if others have a say, then let them without jumping down on them because you don't agree.

As for putting you on ignore and calling me a c**t, I actually think you should grow up big time and moderators have a job to do on this site to stop such bollocks but if they choose to allow it then that rather pathetic, simply because you are in the mix on this site and people agree with the crap that you keep spilling out, it don't mean that this club of ours and fans who are loyal should agree with the shit you keep saying.

This is why we have minority of fans booing at home games because things are not good enough, knowing what Malky and the board are trying to achieve, ain't good enough for you, If you are always pissed off with the team, manager, board etc...easy support Manchester City, Barcelona or someone else, because its rather embarrassing having fans act like you do when others are trying to put things right.

Id rather a relegation battle or mid-table safety rather than fans attack every mistake or game we lose, you have to agree its bullshit, its not helping anyone.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:31 pm

You called me a cock and a tw*t yet whinge the mods should sort me out for calling you a c**t back.

Priceless :lol:

Almost as priceless as my posts are responsible for the booing :lol:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:38 pm

Polo, I know you don't care but even by your standards you've been a complete divvy the past few weeks. Thats coming from me, who is usually defending you on all fronts :lol:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:38 pm

polo wrote:You called me a cock and a tw*t yet whinge the mods should sort me out for calling you a c**t back.

Priceless :lol:

Almost as priceless as my posts are responsible for the booing :lol:

Keep hiding behind a computer...... child

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:09 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Polo, I know you don't care but even by your standards you've been a complete divvy the past few weeks. Thats coming from me, who is usually defending you on all fronts :lol:

Speak as I find Craig. Sorry, but thats past few weeks have been unnaceptable. Even you know that even if you wont admit it on here.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:13 pm

polo wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:Polo, I know you don't care but even by your standards you've been a complete divvy the past few weeks. Thats coming from me, who is usually defending you on all fronts :lol:

Speak as I find Craig. Sorry, but thats past few weeks have been unnaceptable. Even you know that even if you wont admit it on here.

It's been shocking, but i won't go over the top this season......as far as i'm concerned next season is different. If this is happening next xmas ill be doing my nut the same. Surely giving the guy more than 8 months when we gave DJ 4 years before questioning him isn't too much to ask?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:18 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
polo wrote:

It's been shocking, but i won't go over the top this season......as far as i'm concerned next season is different. If this is happening next xmas ill be doing my nut the same. Surely giving the guy more than 8 months when we gave DJ 4 years before questioning him isn't too much to ask?

We progressed under Jones we are going backwards under this fella.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:28 pm

polo wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
polo wrote:

You really can't believe that yet can you? DJ had 6 years and he failed. Malky has had 8 months and your basically claiming he's failed already.

He's started off with 10 players, give the guy this season as a freebie, then next season serious questions will need to be raised if we continue in this vein. You can't say we have a shit team as halfway through the season we were 3rd and in a major domestic final. We are just playing shit at the moment.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:44 pm

polo wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
polo wrote:

how?? just explain your thoughts as I totally dis-agree.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:00 pm

Jesus im fed up of repeating myself.

When Jones took over we were staring at relegation, a shit ground, shit training facilities and he took his time building brick by a brick and eventually we were a force in this division. One of the big boys in the division. That was progression. He also had to juggle every season. You keep banging on about Malky only had 10 players, most seasons Jones had to overhaul the squad, often selling his best players. Chopra, Johnson, Loovens, Ramsey, Gunter, Ledley, they all had to be replaced. The year of the Blackpool play off final loss we were under transfer embargo and operated with a squad of 22 FFS!!!!

When Malky took over we already had great facilities and were an established club in this division so there was not as much building to be done. Yes we lost some big players but we paid good money to replace them. Kenny Miller is on 23k a week and we paid just shy of a million pound for him FFS. We fought off other championship clubs for Taylor, Turner, Gunnarsson so we are still being good money at this club. Therefore why does all of a sudden mid table become acceptable? Because some on here said so? Im sorry but others were more ambitious than that because actually not a lot changed. Players on good money were replaced with players on good money.

Weve gone from a team top of this division to one that looks like relegation candidates. We are lucky we had a new manager honeymoon period at start of the season because anyone who has watched us last 3 months cannot deny the football has been utter gash.

Personally i dont care for promotion but I want to go to football to be entertained not feel like its a chore travelling down to watch the lads.

Thats why its gone backwards thats why I doubt I will renew my season ticket cos the football is pants. Even when we were winning the football was guff and scrappy.

1 up front at home to Coventry? Do me a f*cking favour.

Jones biggest problem was his relationship with the media, which in turn turned SOME fans against him.

Malky may have better PR skills but its on the pitch that counts and Jones teams are far more enjoyable to watch.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Thats why its gone backwards thats why I doubt I will renew my season ticket cos the football is pants. Even when we were winning the football was guff and scrappy.

There's me thinking you were a "supporter"

Easy to support a team when they are winning :roll:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:10 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:

There's me thinking you were a "supporter"

Easy to support a team when they are winning :roll:

Not just about winning. I would rather lose and have a go than draw playing the dross we have been playing lately. :roll:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:10 pm

polo wrote:Jesus im fed up of repeating myself.

When Jones took over we were staring at relegation, a shit ground, shit training facilities and he took his time building brick by a brick and eventually we were a force in this division. One of the big boys in the division. That was progression. He also had to juggle every season. You keep banging on about Malky only had 10 players, most seasons Jones had to overhaul the squad, often selling his best players. Chopra, Johnson, Loovens, Ramsey, Gunter, Ledley, they all had to be replaced. The year of the Blackpool play off final loss we were under transfer embargo and operated with a squad of 22 FFS!!!!

When Malky took over we already had great facilities and were an established club in this division so there was not as much building to be done. Yes we lost some big players but we paid good money to replace them. Kenny Miller is on 23k a week and we paid just shy of a million pound for him FFS. We fought off other championship clubs for Taylor, Turner, Gunnarsson so we are still being good money at this club. Therefore why does all of a sudden mid table become acceptable? Because some on here said so? Im sorry but others were more ambitious than that because actually not a lot changed. Players on good money were replaced with players on good money.

Weve gone from a team top of this division to one that looks like relegation candidates. We are lucky we had a new manager honeymoon period at start of the season because anyone who has watched us last 3 months cannot deny the football has been utter gash.

Personally i dont care for promotion but I want to go to football to be entertained not feel like its a chore travelling down to watch the lads.

1 up front at home to Coventry? Do me a f*cking favour.

Jones biggest problem was his relationship with the media, which in turn turned SOME fans against him.

Malky may have better PR skills but its on the pitch that counts and Jones teams are far more enjoyable to watch.

i will support city whoever is in charge and always give 100% backing, however polo has a very good point...

we can say see what he does next season, but unless he attends the football leaders award in caerphilly this summer our tactics are still going to be the same, regardless of personnel.. we have all seen how he can manage when things are working, but when the pressure is on and things dont go to plan, there is no clue or idea. next season he will still play a 4-5-1. we will still be set up the same... and we will still continue to play the same style of football....

we need to tactically change, we need to utalize the squad that we have... its what he has so work with it!!!

clearly reading american sports journals are not telling him how to overcome objections....... if he is still learning as a manager then clearly he has much to learn...

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:14 pm

The long and short of it is this, the squad hasn't been big enough from Day 1....I said before Christmas, even when we were 3rd in the League, winning games, keeping clean sheets, the squad just isn't equipped enough for a promotion challenge....has the Carling Cup hindered us? I'd say of course it has, I honestly believe we just don't want it this Season, I'm just hoping the board got a f*cking good plan for the summer, cos we need a right back, two midfielders, a decent winger who can put quality balls in the box and three strikers, of very good quality, or we can forget it again...

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Polo once again comes up with the right stuff. Well said.

I am tired of this f*cking hoofball, the shit decisions by Malky on the side, the indecisiveness he has when he goes for players is infuriating, he doesn't want anything except workhorses. To all those saying we've over achieved, f**k off, we've been shite for months now and we will finish mid table. Get Bothroyd back and sell the shite deadweight like Miller, can't believe how crap he has been for about 4 months, he should have 20 for the season easy and he possibly cost us the cup. Anyone who doesn't boo if we draw/lose to Millwall needs a slap, wake up morons.