Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: f**k off with this over acheived bollocks

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:53 pm

polo wrote:Considering all those negatives how the f**k did DJ get us to the brink of autos last year?!?!?!

With loads of money backing him plus the likes of Bellamy, Bothroyd, Chopra and Burke all who we havent been able to replace

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
polo wrote:Seriously this "over acheived" bullshit is tiring it really f*cking is.

You swear we were perenial relegation candidates.

We WERE an established side in this division. Yes we lost a few players, we also paid good money in fees and wages on replacing them.

9 out if 33 points. How us that overacheiving or building?

We are not talking a little blip here its been going on nearly 3 months out of a 7 month so far season.

Grateful for the cup run but lets be honest the football this season has been utter SHIT.

One answerfor you, DONT GO AND FECKING WATCH IT THEN

f**k OFF

polo wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
polo wrote:Seriously this "over acheived" bullshit is tiring it really f*cking is.

We WERE an established side in this division. Yes we lost a few players, we also paid good money in fees and wages on replacing them.

We are not talking a little blip here its been going on nearly 3 months out of a 7 month so far season.

Grateful for the cup run but lets be honest the football this season has been utter SHIT.

f**k OFF

Good comeback! :lol:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:57 pm

polo wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:

f**k OFF

For you NEVER

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:59 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
polo wrote:Considering all those negatives how the f**k did DJ get us to the brink of autos last year?!?!?!

With loads of money backing him plus the likes of Bellamy, Bothroyd, Chopra and Burke all who we havent been able to replace

Wrong answer. Spent his money better.

Miller is on more per week than any if those including bellamy who we only paid 20k a week

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:00 pm

polo wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Miller is on more per week than any if those including bellamy who we only paid 20k a week

We were paying Bellamy 30k a week and Chopra was on about 20k. Miller hasnt exactlly had much help the last few months has he from a tiring and shoddy looking midfield

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:01 pm

just got home from the game and it is so frustrating at the moment in the first half we had so much possession we should have made it pay .

1 goal and an own goal at that should half been more we didnt get around the back of em enough especially when they had to come out a bit and play because we were 1 up.

The second half they came right at us which they had to but we didt move up a gear Malky changed it which helped to 442 but we just didnt get going again .

They missed a pen hit the bar and then scored we got out of jail with a whits goal with 7 mins left.Then we just sat back right on top of marshall and gave them a chance to level which they did.

Why did we sit back so much and give them so much space without challenging until we had to its very frustrating and I left the ground pissed off as we all did.

4 points away from home thats all Coventry have had all season and we just gave em another 1 very pissed off.Marshall punching of the ball is shit and the defenders /midfield invite the pressure on themselves.Over achieved ? no the league dont lie does it we are were we are but infact we have lost so many points of late the fact is we should be doing better so al this overachieving is bollocks.This game was there for the taking and we beat are selves again and its all very very frustrating.We can still get in the playoffs but we must see games out.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:03 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
polo wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

We were paying Bellamy 30k a week and Chopra was on about 20k. Miller hasnt exactlly had much help the last few months has he from a tiring and shoddy looking midfield

And whos fault is it our midfield is shit when its a new look expensive midfield? Jones or Malkys?

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:04 pm

polo wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
polo wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

And whos fault is it our midfield is shit when its a new look expensive midfield? Jones or Malkys?

Expensive? Thought they were free?

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:04 pm

polo wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
polo wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Expensive how?

Cowie and Gunnarson were free, Whittingham and Mcphail already here and lawrence on loan

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:07 pm

Do you think they play for peanuts?

Well?

Lawrence is on 18k a week ffs. And we threw money at the other two to beat off other clubs. In cowies case I dont know why.

Re: " f**k off with this over acheived bollocks "

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:17 pm

93 mins played we had 3 attackers on the field. we could have used another sub, brought darcy on for mason. and closed the game out... bad management decision.

im fecking tamping tonight that we did not win that game. 1st half we must of had at least 70% possession... coventry came at us for 10 -15 mins which was expected then we got the break with less than 10 mins to go...

just over a week ago we had 3 home games against teams we should be beating at home.. 2 pts from 9 is not good form.. its shocking.. the last 3 games have some of the most frustrating football ive ever seen... lawerence is not offering any more for me than what we already have in conway.... where is kiss?? the guy can tackle, something our midfield cannot do...

we may as well just settle for mid table and give the youngsters a chance, they cannot do any worse. id like to see what harris can do, hes young and has pace , ralls also deserves some more game time

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:18 pm

polo wrote:Do you think they play for peanuts?

Well?

Lawrence is on 18k a week ffs. And we threw money at the other two to beat off other clubs. In cowies case I dont know why.

Cowie has played the most matches this season so no wonder he is knackered. Yes they are being payed wages but probably the same amount or less than what was here last season.

What would you want us to do go spend millions on new players?

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:21 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:

Well?

Cowie has played the most matches this season so no wonder he is knackered. Yes they are being payed wages but probably the same amount or less than what was here last season.

You think Burke was on 18k a week :lol:
Jones didnt spend millions.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:22 pm

polo wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Well?

Of course not but it was what he was asking for before he left to brummies

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:26 pm

polo wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Well?

How did we lose £12million last season then? :? :?

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:26 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
polo wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Well?

of course not but it was what he was asking for before he left to brummies

You said this years midfield were on same or less than last year :roll:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:28 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
polo wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Well?

Malaysians were in les croupiers more than the ccs

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:28 pm

polo wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
polo wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Well?

of course not but it was what he was asking for before he left to brummies

You said this years midfield were on same or less than last year :roll:

Ok true im talking shit out of my arse. I dont know exactlly what each player is on. But we got the best we could for free. We dont have the money to splash the cash on players of the same calibar as what we had

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:30 pm

So DJ used his resources better. Thought so.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:31 pm

polo wrote:So DJ used his resources better. Thought so.

What you mean the money he had to spend. Don't exactly see players of the quality of Bellamy and Bothroyd queing up to join us

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:32 pm

polo wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
polo wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Well?

Malaysians were in les croupiers more than the ccs

:lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:38 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:

What you mean the money he had to spend. Don't exactly see players of the quality of Bellamy and Bothroyd queing up to join us

Are you thick?
That proves my point you doughnut. DJ brought them in. He used his resources better.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:40 pm

polo wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Are you thick?
That proves my point you doughnut. DJ brought them in. He used his resources better.

Of course I dont disagree DJ did well to bring them in. But please tell me what other players of the quality were knocking about for free?

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:42 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
polo wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Are you thick?

Of course I dont disagree DJ did well to bring them in. But please tell me what other players of the quality were knocking about for free?

I give up you dont understand what resources are

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:44 pm

polo wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
polo wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Are you thick?

Fair enough polo is best if we just leave it we wont ever agree on this.

CjBluebird17 wrote:
polo wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Are you thick?

there were lots of targets we missed out on in the summer as we started signing players a month later than other teams...

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
polo wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Are you thick?

there were lots of targets we missed out on in the summer as we started signing players a month later than other teams...

Due to no manager

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:17 am

Agreed Polo :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:40 am

polo wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
polo wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Are you thick?

Polo I have to admit, your a cock at times.

It's your point or nobody's, let people have there say FFS!!! I never agree with most things you say, but that's your personality and that's never gonna change, but some fans bring up good points and simply because you don't agree, you kick off and act like a tw*t.

:evil: :evil: