A forum for all things Cardiff City

SERIOUS QUESTIONS NEED TO BE ANSWERD!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Right for one what the f**k happend tonight
No plan B
Were the f**k has the "money" gone
We lack in depth where are the loans ?
We need to buck our ideas up
Our we can kiss goodbye to play off's - Onwards and upwards IMWT i think we can just scrape it :ayatollah:

Re: SERIOUS QUESTIONS NEED TO BE ANSWERD!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:29 pm

AND WHY DO WE MAKE RUN OF THE MILL SIDES LIKE BURNLEY , HULL AND COVENTRY LOOK GOOD SIDES. ALSO CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHAT THIS " HEAD OF RECRUITMENT" DOES :evil: :evil:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:59 pm

tommo blue wrote:AND WHY DO WE MAKE RUN OF THE MILL SIDES LIKE BURNLEY , HULL AND COVENTRY LOOK GOOD SIDES. ALSO CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHAT THIS " HEAD OF RECRUITMENT" DOES :evil: :evil:

Exactly we play class against the good sides and we play balls against shit ones :x

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:05 pm

tommo blue wrote:AND WHY DO WE MAKE RUN OF THE MILL SIDES LIKE BURNLEY , HULL AND COVENTRY LOOK GOOD SIDES. ALSO CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHAT THIS " HEAD OF RECRUITMENT" DOES :evil: :evil:

Weve known since October we need 2 quick wingers and another striker yet we have done nothing. Weve blown this season by not strengthening in January. Every tom dick and harry knew we needed 2-3 players in January as otherwise we would blow out of steam and that is exactly what has happened.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:12 pm

I dont understand why fans are up in arms, we are nothing but a average side and Im being generous. Hull, Burnley, Brighton etc are all much better teams than us. I say thank f**k for the good start of the season or we'd be down with the likes of Coventry & Forest, we clearly dont have the finacial backing and those that justify the Malaysians by stating they are paying off our debts is all well and good but where has the money gone from our cup runs, id punt a guess on paying the wages. Still even though we seemed to be rock bottom on confidence, technically inept, shit scared of putting a tackle in, anything still can happen. I really doubt we'll get to the play offs and in fairness we nowhere near deserve to be but us City fans seemed to have this devine right that we should be there, probably because the JBs are doing so well. I said at the beginning of the season a 10th spot would be nice even though on form we dont even look like a top half of the table team.