Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The other people to blame.....

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Lots of moans, tactics, subs etc.

Tonight subs were made, the system was changed and we were 2-1 up in the 94th minute at home.

Only 11 players on the park could have won us the game at that point, they didn't.

Re: The other people to blame.....

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:18 pm

PtB wrote:Lots of moans, tactics, subs etc.

Tonight subs were made, the system was changed and we were 2-1 up in the 94th minute at home.

Only 11 players on the park could have won us the game at that point, they didn't.

Oh it's never the players fault, its always the managers fault apparently. :roll:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:20 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Oh it's never the players fault, its always the managers fault apparently. :roll:

Well for me it's the old, "once they are over the white line" speech.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:20 pm

PtB wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Well for me it's the old, "once they are over the white line" speech.

Try telling that to these lot. :lol:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:21 pm

WE watch city week in week out so we know how bad its been since start of jan with are own eyes, you keep soaking up newpaper storys and radio commentrys of games ,untill then your posts are not even valid in my eyes :roll:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:22 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

WE watch city week in week out so we know how bad its been since start of jan with are own eyes, you keep soaking up newpaper storys and radio commentrys of games ,untill then your posts are not even valid in my eyes :roll:

See what I mean PtB? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:23 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

you to part timer :lol:

bluebird1977 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

you to part timer :lol:

;)

bluebird1977 wrote:

Good for you, but as they say - you pay your money and you are entitled to your opinion so as a season ticket holder I will reserve the right to use my opinion like everyone else does.

Very poor cheap shot from you chief.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:24 pm

PtB wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Good for you, but as they say - you pay your money and you are entitled to your opinion so as a season ticket holder I will reserve the right to use my opinion like everyone else does.

It wasnt cheap its how it is.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:25 pm

But even Gerrard said on Player that some players were walking with about 20 minutes to go. Doesnt Malky notice that if a player is walking with that long left, fatigue must be hitting them? Conway needs to be used instead of Cowie or Gunnar at some point. Both are fucked

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:26 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
PtB wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

It's a bullshit response, that's what it is.

The point remains, the players had to defend for another 20 seconds and didn't.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:26 pm

CantonJack wrote:But even Gerrard said on Player that some players were walking with about 20 minutes to go. Doesnt Malky notice that if a player is walking with that long left, fatigue must be hitting them? Conway needs to be used instead of Cowie or Gunnar at some point. Both are fucked

So gerrad saying this then what does that tell people, but we got a manager who denies any of this "TIRED" talk and players are saying it, which makes you laugh :lol:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:28 pm

PtB wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
PtB wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Sorry but look at stats we sit back after scoring like we have done all season and the other team score at some point FACT what does that tell you. :?:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:30 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
PtB wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
PtB wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Sorry but look at stats we sit back after scoring like we have done all season and the other team score at some point FACT what does that tell you. :?:

That the players think they've won the game? Perhaps Malky tells them not to sit back but the ignore it due to ignorance?

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:30 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
PtB wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
PtB wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

It tells you a)we aren't finishing teams off when on top and b)we aren't defending properly

There you go, and I can see that from 537 miles away, regardless of being at the game or not.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:31 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
CantonJack wrote:But even Gerrard said on Player that some players were walking with about 20 minutes to go. Doesnt Malky notice that if a player is walking with that long left, fatigue must be hitting them? Conway needs to be used instead of Cowie or Gunnar at some point. Both are fucked

So gerrad saying this then what does that tell people, but we got a manager who denies any of this "TIRED" talk and players are saying it, which makes you laugh :lol:

You must agree that our players are knackered? With a little bit of rotation, i.e Conway for Cowie, Earnie for Misser-Miller etc.. we could have easily been 4th now. But he's stuck with pretty much the same 11 since september.
And for the life of me I cant understand what Conway did wrong. He was my MOTM against Burnley even though he only played for 20 minutes. Then Malky leaves him out and lets Gunnar and Cowie play a full 90, AGAIN.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Plastic :lol:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:15 pm

The Krankies?