Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky wants players he can trust, can we trust Malky?

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:09 pm

Discuss...

Re: Malky wants players he can trust, can we trust Malky?

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:12 pm

I did not get carried away when we were just off an auto place. I knew we would go through a blip and when we did I would judge then. If he turned it around within a game or two then yes he was the man for us. If it took a few more games then I would accept it as it is a rebuilding season as many keep saying. If it was a total capitulation then sorry but he is not the manager we want.

We are on the verge of a total capitulation. My trust in him is very low.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:14 pm

well he best get a grip cos since january we,ve been shit and he cant see it ,think its 5 wins since then which is about 19 games...i couldnt give a f**k for the final this is happening every year now ,its obvious that like last year with watford teams have sussed him out in the middle part of the season ,we are lucky we had a good start otherwise we,d be in the bottom half.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Our record this year is looking a lot like Watfords last year. He seems to be making a right mess of this promotion push. Same tired players in the same formation playing with the same inept tactics not creating anything!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I did not get carried away when we were just off an auto place. I knew we would go through a blip and when we did I would judge then. If he turned it around within a game or two then yes he was the man for us. If it took a few more games then I would accept it as it is a rebuilding season as many keep saying. If it was a total capitulation then sorry but he is not the manager we want.

totally disagree. Your saying capitulation....surely that would only be the case if we were fighting for survival??? I think a lot of people are over reacting like this because the great first half of the season we had...people quickly forgot the sombre atmosphere on here at the beginning of the season and the acceptance that we were gonna finish 10th at best...come on guys!!!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:22 pm

It's frustrating that for someone who was a good defender can't get his team holding on to leads! You have to admit that we have been poor for weeks now!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:23 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:I did not get carried away when we were just off an auto place. I knew we would go through a blip and when we did I would judge then. If he turned it around within a game or two then yes he was the man for us. If it took a few more games then I would accept it as it is a rebuilding season as many keep saying. If it was a total capitulation then sorry but he is not the manager we want.

totally disagree. Your saying capitulation....surely that would only be the case if we were fighting for survival??? I think a lot of people are over reacting like this because the great first half of the season we had...people quickly forgot the sombre atmosphere on here at the beginning of the season and the acceptance that we were gonna finish 10th at best...come on guys!!!

Exactly! Over expectations again!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:28 pm

take our good start away and we,d be in the bottom half !!!!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:34 pm

d20 wrote:take our good start away and we,d be in the bottom half !!!!

Thats such a stupid argument. You could say that about any of the teams around us. We're lagging right now due to small squad which we havent been able to expand on. People are crying for reinforcements but good players cost and I'd rather not bring tripe like JLS and JET back into the club

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:35 pm

A lot of people are saying give MM 2 to 3 seasons. Ok, if we carry on like this are we confident about next season? Would you as a boss trust MM if this form goes on to the end of the season because if it does you can definately put it in the total capitulation language.

Malki will be judged over this season as a whole. Forget the fact we were just outside the autos, that will not matter if we finsih down there and the way it is going that is where we are going to finish. Personally I believe a mid table finish and MM will be allowed to carry on. Anything below that and questions will be asked. This capitulation could seriously finish him off.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

A lot of people are saying give MM 2 to 3 seasons. Ok, if we carry on like this are we confident about next season? Would you as a boss trust MM if this form goes on to the end of the season because if it does you can definately put it in the total capitulation language.

Malki will be judged over this season as a whole. Forget the fact we were just outside the autos, that will not matter if we finsih down there and the way it is going that is where we are going to finish. Personally I believe a mid table finish and MM will be allowed to carry on. Anything below that and questions will be asked. This capitulation could seriously finish him off.

IF we start next season like we are playing now, then I'd question MALKY (its Malky not Malki).

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:44 pm

You might not have to question Malki if this form carries on till the end of the season. History has shown managers get the heave hoe due to runs like this regardless how long they have been in place.

I like calling him Malki.