Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SUSSED OUT AND NO PLAN B

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:46 pm

3 home games and we have started with 1 up front, shocking!!!

Re: SUSSED OUT AND NO PLAN B

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:53 pm

We havent got a plan A under this c**t

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:57 pm

North Wales Blue wrote:3 home games and we have started with 1 up front, shocking!!!

It is shocking :shock: was lucky to get anything from the game to be honest :oops:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:01 pm

been said on here a lot....we are doing what watford did last year ...good start then ...boom....fucked !!!!...they were just as bad and he hasnt learnt from it ,he looks clueless on the line at the moment ..all very well when it was going well but what we wanted to see was a manager that would change or come up with something when we were having problems...THAT AINT HAPPENING.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:07 pm

No excuses we just shit

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:33 pm

What I don't understand and I would love to ask this question directly to Malky himself....Why or why do you start with 1 up front in three home games against 2 average teams and 1 team that will be going down to League 1...This really doesn't make sense.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:35 pm

I think we've made the wrong choice as manager - totally uninspiring and devoid of any tactical nous to change an under-performing team

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:41 pm

I felt the changes worked but once we went ahead we needed to change it again and we failed to do so.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:55 pm

Sussed out and no plan B.....hmmm.....now doesn't this sound an awful lot like Dave Moans?!