Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

we are going to smash someone soon

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:31 am

I feel it.

Morning lads & lasses - I awoke this morning with positive thoughts!

Not sure if it will be tonight we drill someone but if we score early it could be.

No idea what to base this on as we've been shit for ages (even the 3-1 against Posh we were shite until we scored) but if Florest can put 7 past Dirty Leeds & Pompey can come from behind to stick in 4 against Brum, anything is possible!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: we are going to smash someone soon

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:34 am

BobBankLoyalist wrote:I feel it.

Morning lads & lasses - I awoke this morning with positive thoughts!

Not sure if it will be tonight we drill someone but if we score early it could be.

No idea what to base this on as we've been shit for ages (even the 3-1 against Posh we were shite until we scored) but if Florest can put 7 past Dirty Leeds & Pompey can come from behind to stick in 4 against Brum, anything is possible!!

we havnt smashed anyone this yr , so its overdue... lets start tonight! :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:38 am

i been saying it for the last few games that some 1 was going to be on the end of a thrashing from us.
so hopefully 2nite will be the 1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:53 am

saddam wrote:i been saying it for the last few games that some 1 was going to be on the end of a thrashing from us.
so hopefully 2nite will be the 1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think you have had to many Lager Tops Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:54 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
saddam wrote:i been saying it for the last few games that some 1 was going to be on the end of a thrashing from us.

or not enough :o :( :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:56 am

saddam wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:04 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
saddam wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

havent you heard nukes :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

STRICTLY NO LAGER TOP TONIGHT :naka: :naka: :naka: :naka: :naka: :naka: :naka: :naka:

hes out with the martini (babycham) gang tonight :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: LOL LOL
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:06 am

i might be out with the martini/babycham drinkers but i will defo not be having any of it.
and i only just got of the phone with you Mike and you said you wanted to join us early ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:07 am

warebluebirds wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
saddam wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

STRICTLY NO LAGER TOP TONIGHT :naka: :naka: :naka: :naka: :naka: :naka: :naka: :naka:

hes out with the martini (babycham) gang tonight :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: LOL LOL
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

HEARD THEY ARE ON THE BABYSHAM TONIGHT CHIEF :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:10 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
warebluebirds wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
saddam wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

are you going to join us Nukes they serve halfs in the Cross ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:11 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
warebluebirds wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
saddam wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

(I WAS ONLY VOLUNTEERING TO GO DOWN EARLY)...................

AS BABYCHAM MAKES SADDAM violent :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

so thought id keep me eye on him nukes :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

you knows it makes sence darren :idea:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:12 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
warebluebirds wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
saddam wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

(I WAS ONLY VOLUNTEERING TO GO DOWN EARLY)...................

AS BABYCHAM MAKES SADDAM violent :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

so thought id keep me eye on him nukes :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

you knows it makes sense darren :idea: lol

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:13 am

:shock: :o :lol: :shock: :o :lol:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:14 am

I think you have had to many Lager Tops Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]
or not enough :o :( :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

HEARD THEY ARE ON THE BABYSHAM TONIGHT CHIEF :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
are you going to join us Nukes they serve halfs in the Cross ;) :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]
That was a HALF hearted comeback Darren :lol: :lol: :lol: No mate Cath still pretty poorly at the moment and i am picking up my new Car this afternoon so its the game and straight back for me. Missing you guys like crazy at the moment and will get out soon thats a promise :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:17 am

wish Cath all the best mate,and we will defo catch up soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:24 am

saddam wrote:wish Cath all the best mate,and we will defo catch up soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this m8